All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Vegas Robaina Famosos AEM May 2015 Vegas Robaina...it's not exactly a marca that would be in your rotation right now, right? Did you know that supplies of the Vegas Robaina Unicos (yes, the piramide) were in hiatus in 2019 and the Famosos was low? Probably not, but if you do manage to smoke a Famosos, Unicos or dare I say, a recently-discontinued 2017 Double Corona Don Alejandro, maybe you might be interested in seeking these out! According to our FoH Forum, recent 2019 Famosos has been smoking very, very well. This Famosos was very much like the rest of this box thus far, which is to say, simply sensational! At just on five years of age, these are continuing to be in their prime for my tastes. Yet again, the raisin-sweet/licorice and cocoa flavours intermingled with some baking spice around a luscious grass core signified some 75 minutes of pure smoking pleasure. I can see myself seeking to acquire another 2019 box and soon!
  3. Punch 8-9-8 Asia Pacific from our host. Fantastic smelling sticks. Love the box itself. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. The MSU code has been a good one for me in 18-19. The Cohiba Sig II, RASCC, RASS, QDO etc. have all been delicious and excellently rolled. So, I nominated it for this weekend's review with the P2. As always, exemplary construction, burn, balance, fill, wrapper, draw. Had an immediate complex, rich earthy tone. Smoked paprika (not the regular 'ol kind). Moved into some leather, coffee bean, a little pepper and a very light honey. Stayed good to the not-so-bitter end. I prefer the E2 in terms of depth and richness. But this P2 had some vibrance that broadened as it warmed that didn't suck at all. Love the even roll, oily wrapper, density and burn. I gotta hand it to MSU. It's been berry, berry good to me. I give this 18 MSU P2 an "A."
  5. 1.Cohiba Coronas Especiales DEC '19 2.HU Sir Winston '19 3.Diplomaticos N. 2 '19 4.Sancho Panza Non-plus '18 5.HdM Petite Robusto '18
  6. Today
  7. 2014 Alexandro pig tailed Robusto extra custom roll today... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Not really a podcast, but I've enjoyed the Boveda Box-press episode lately. although a commercial outlet for Boveda, there are some interesting new-world cigar conversations to listen to. An old classic would be Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. A self confessed amateur history fan weaving great stories from the big and sometimes overlooked moments from history. And if you're into old-school pro-wrasslin, The Jim Cornette Experience has a load of great pro wrestling stories to listen to. Although I grew out of wrestling in my teens, i love to hear 'shoot' interviews from and about the real life goings on of one of the most unique businesses in the world.
  9. We just surpassed 100 votes and it is a close race to the Top! Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to vote! If you haven't voted, we would love to hear what you think! 😁
  10. Mostly the Joe Rogan Experience, wide variety of interesting subjects. Been listening to that for a long time. There are others, but I haven't listened for long enough to determine if I really like them or not.
  11. Just had time for this JLP Petit Cazadore on a stroll around my village tonight. Not bad all things considered , another year and will be decent. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Epi2 ABO MAR19, not great yet. Some flavor there but mainly bland and flavorless. Been in the 58% humidor for a couple months, might need to raise rh?
  13. Funnily enough I was going to mention a Monte #1 of precisely that box code which I smoked last week. Excellent cigar! Also have to mention a Bolivar Royal Corona MSU ABR 19 which was fantastic. I’d be surprised if that box lasts long!
  14. If trout did this every time I spilt some beer, I would be a fishing legend.
  15. Picked up some RYJ Short Churchill’s 2013 from a member of another forum who was selling is collection as he had given up smoking. Had tried them a few times before but the taste with 7 years of age on them was sublime. Only 14 of them left and have to fight the urge to have another each time I go to the humidor. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. PSD4 SME ENE 19. I just love how these smoke ... velvety
  17. Next time anyone smokes a Cuban I suggest you squeeze the cigar near the band at about halfway through and see if there's alot of give. This seems to be the main area where underfilling occurs for me. 1 out of 5 for me I have to use the trusty "smash technique" from @PigFish
  18. Any reason you’re running high rh right now? Weather?
  19. I don't have all the box codes but: 1. Cohiba Esplendidos UAO Jul 19 - Perfection 2. Lusitania 2019 - Near Perfection 3. Bolivar Liberatador - I think MSU Mar 2019. PSP box - Juicy 4. Romeo y Julieta Churchill 2019 - Smooth and tasty 5. Trinidad Fundadores 2019 - Delicious
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.