All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Currently massively enjoying the "Socially Distant Sports Bar". You have to be able to understand a Welsh accent, but its fabulous, the very funny sports fans discuss some of the most poignant moments in sport. The first time i've genuinely laughed out loud whilst listening to a podcast, Particularly the episode when they discuss Irish gypsy bare knuckle boxers, and Kimbo Slice. In the UK i whole heap of sports fans are currently switching to this channel, and dumping more generic dull podcasts. http://distantpod.buzzsprout.com/
  3. For BBF, I need to specify the wrapper type. The dark wrapper is often closer to the full body
  4. I don't think I've ever had an underfilled cigar. Or maybe I have, but just didn't know it. I do sometimes notice that certain cigars heat up too much, at which point I'll simply slow down. I have no idea if that is that a sign of it being underfilled?
  5. Trinidad La Trova, if you can find some. Love the buttery profile
  6. Today
  7. A well-rested Punch 48 that I got around 1 year ago. Really love that one. Also a Monte 2 ROTT. I somehow find that cigars do fine ROTT, but then go to sleep for around a month + before waking up again. Just last night, squeezing in in time for May, was a Nudie Lancero - is it the N1 or N3? I can never remember the numbers. Wanted to do it for the FFF review comp but I got lazy, so I just succumbed to enjoyment
  8. Podcasts you are listening to? I am thoroughly enjoying "Business Wars". Brilliant and in depth accounts of great corporate hand to hand battles. Macy's s Gimbells, Th Raisin Cartels, Hershey vs Mars, Facebook vs snapchat ,WWE vs WCW etc etc etc.
  9. I took a couple year break from cigars due to a couple life events. A couple months ago I jumped back in with a CoRo.
  10. Open your balcony door & smoke right there. Position a strong fan to help all the smoke out. You're arguably inside the apartment / on the balcony at the same time!
  11. I can see the 39s being an issue. At 60 deg you could definitely take that rH down to 62 or even 60-61 for 90 days. There's a lot of seco in Laguito 1 & 2s relative to their RG that can really absorb moisture and contribute to tight draws.
  12. @JohnS is there a way to edit the title? I have tried looking around and am not able to find it!
  13. Lovely ex 4 tonight. Red fruit and coffee off the bat.
  14. Black socks over new balance sneakers. Youve perfected the dad look. Well done.
  15. Gorgeous psp epi #2 ESL FEB 18 Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  16. You never know. They may go for a movie based on the early episodes of the anime, before Ed joins the crew (hoping to get another movie or two, if it succeeds). In the anime, Ed doesn't join the crew of the Bebop until about a third of the way into the series. You can easily get a trilogy out of the material available.
  17. I'm annoyed they canned the new GTV, based on the Giulia platform. Wanted to get another Alfa, but I want a 2 door coupe.
  18. Ahhh TOS. TOS has been good to me. Had some beautiful Dip 2s, had an amazing (although rather ugly looking) box of Monte PE, and this box of PLPC. Unfortunately only a few left. I've always intended on aging my PLPCs, but I never can. These are the oldest ones I've actually ever had. I just love em young. I paired this with black coffee for the first third, then switched to Orange juice after i finished my coffee. Who would've thought OJ would pair so well. Draw: perfect, 10 out of 10. I am definitely an amateur at picking flavours out, but bare with me, I'll do my best. First third: cigar opened beautifully. Retrohale was very pleasant. I picked up a nice cayenne sort of spice on the retro. There was a toasty, dustiness to the feel/flavour. Kind of like a burnt Brown sugar, but not necessarily burnt. Second third: I had finished my coffee at this stage, and switched to OJ. The OJ made the cigar feel silkier. It almost had a Jaffa like flavour. Dusty Brown sugar, spice, toasted tobacco. Last third: not much change. Still smoking beautifully. A bit earthy, darker towards the end. Mainly toasty with dusty Brown sugar. Beautiful cigar. I'll rate this cigar a 93. I was sad when it ended 😔. Have you guys had any good boxes from the TOS factory code? Hope you enjoyed the review.
  19. Yeah, Strata by-laws and rental agreements are not necessarily aligned. There are no by-laws in my investment property that prevents smoking in your apartment or common property, but I ban it in my rental agreement. More apartments are banning smoking in your own apartment, as there are complaints of smoke and odours traveling through ducting and walls.
  20. You know the funniest thing? Smoking inside your apartment is totally allowed according to strata. But the balcony is apparently "common property" So you cant smoke there. But i wont smoke indoors and cant as its prohibited in my rental agreement.
  21. Monte especial has been the worst, but CoLa has not been good either. Stored in wineador at 60/65.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.