All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. How about a Tudor 1926? Check Chrono24 you’ll find some at a good deal I think. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Thanks! Here’s the BR109 review I referenced: https://www.fohcigars.com/forum/topic/156671-bond-roberts-109-cigar-review-[emoji2962]/#comment-1210312
  4. It definitely does reflect. Not enough to bug you, but the effect is there for sure vs other dials that dampen or diffuse more. The colour does make it less pronounced, and adds depth and variety based on lighting conditions as well. Pics of the Omega? Such great watches. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. My wife's Omega has an enamel dial in white. It reflects a bit too much for me. I think that's due to white as much as enamel. Looks great though!
  6. It was terrific. I think though, its a habano wrapper, rather than Connecticut. I'm a huge fan of Honduran tobacco.
  7. Today
  8. The Full Recovery Recipe before bed: enormous glass(es) of water, your choice of munchies, ibuprofen, and four electrolyte capsules (i buy mine from Klean Athlete). i'm sure there are cheaper options out there, shop around. morning: ice cold shower. like that scene from the beginning of apocalypse now. do not even think about touching that hot water handle. 10 minutes of low-intensity exercise. just go walk or stumble around the neighborhood, preferably to the corner store. ONE gatorade or sports drink of your choice (full sugar) ONE protein shake small serving of yogurt, granola, and your choice of fruit (i go for blueberries), mixed in a bowl. caffeine of choice. i like a double espresso. nicotine after that routine, you will doubtless be seated on the porcelain goddess, requiring a second shower. you may now use hot water. shave. go about your day, consuming more water than normal. pray or beg for mercy. Hair of the Dog preferably at the nearest bar that serves breakfast: eggs your way, choice of meat, hashbrowns, caffeine of choice vodka and 7up, splash of orange juice--a Screw Up, AKA the poor man's mimosa repeat until satisfied optional: water
  9. The Padrón family has announced the passing of Rodolfo “Rudy” Padrón at the age of 62. “A humble and thoughtful man, Rudy was a loving and dedicated husband, father, grandfather, brother, uncle, cousin, friend and advisor,” the company wrote in social media posts announcing his passing. “Rudy was a calm, patient and caring teacher and mentor, always available to those who asked for or needed his life advice and guidance.” Like everyone who works at Padrón, Rudy didn’t have a formal job title, working in a number of roles, primarily with the sales and logistics teams for the company, including the company’s factory in Estelî, Nicaragua. He was the nephew of company founder José Orlando Padrón. https://halfwheel.com/rodolfo-rudy-padron-passes-away/438102/
  10. Newest drawing. Grandma Moses, or Knit One Pearl Ten. Happiest Holidays! CB
  11. https://youtu.be/5o_HBZNC2Cg?feature=shared Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. It means Enamel. Indicating the finish on the dial. PP only makes a few references with the enamel dial, really interesting process Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. I am going to increase the humidity and lower temp inside my walk in humidor for aging, so I will I need a small electric humidor to separate my ready to smoke cigars for my entertainment room, essentially this small humidor will be my 'long term dry box'. Which one do you guys think will perform better (consistency and durability)? Raching seems like a good product with a lot of functions but a bit of a mixed review here, easy to get and I don't have to do anything else to run and display it. On the other hand, Liebherr is surely a top notch product and I plan to modify it by throwing in a DC 12V DIY humidifier controlled by high grade humidistat and add a few extra fans, will not look as nice unless I do a lot of extras, make DIY drawers and cedar panels. Modified Liebherr will be about 50-60% more expensive when all said and done.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.