All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I saw that slang being used in previous threads and assumed it was the hip thing to do around here 😜
  3. Hello and welcome! I’ve seen enough people use the term β€œczars” on this forum and elsewhere to guess that this is slang for β€œcigars”? I am curious what regions use this term.
  4. Today
  5. Is that increase entirely due to price hikes in the Habanos lineup? πŸ˜…
  6. Hello all, I have been enjoying czars for many years and have recently been acquainted with this forum. Excellent community you all have here and I am honored to be able to take part in it. I am a big fan of Habanos and, despite protests from the wife, been expanding my collection enthusiastically. H.Upmann is my favorite marca but I am really starting to appreciate some of the Por Larranga and Sancho Panza. I tend to stick to standard production czars but occasionally will get some RE, issue being with that is if I really love something I want to be able to buy buy buy! Thanks for having me, and I look forward to continuing to grow my hobby and knowledge here!
  7. When will you be in LA? Is the trip for work or pleasure or bit of both?
  8. My nerves are fraying just at the thought of going to the airport that often... haha!
  9. The stalwarts. Ninfas Minutos/PC- RG Perla, PC, Monte 4, Party Shorts, HUHC, RASCC,El Principe Robusto Trinity Toscano Classicos with a coffee JLP Cetros Evening smokes are generally all over the map.
  10. Di and I fly out later today and look forward to catching up with members in LA, Miami (BR Launch) , Charleston (Edmund's Oast cigar dinner) and Nashville (Amicigar) over the coming weeks. Lisa will be flying the good ship Czar with us chipping in remotely (that comment is for the Tax Office πŸ˜‰). We are looking forward to it immensely. Post Nashville we will be heading to Singapore via Japan and then off to Hong Kong for the launch of the Bond Roberts Petit 109, Linea D No 6 before I finish up in Perth where I will catch up with the FOH lads there. 5 weeks away is a long trip but we are pumped. Looking at incoming stock, you are well and truly covered with 2424. 😊 Chat to you from the US! Have a cracking day! PS. Mods, keep Ken in check πŸ™„ ****24:24 kicks off at the below Brisbane, Australia times. Best to check what time that is to where you reside so you don't miss out. Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday at 10.30am. Friday at 8.30am ****If you order late Friday or over the weekend, Di will come back to you Monday. Tranquillo. ****Please provide your FULL NAME and HANDLE in all e-mails to Diana on this email address [email protected]. DO NOT PM YOUR REQUEST PLEASE ***Emails without your full information and what you want to order will be DELETED If any of your information has changed since your last order VIA EMAIL please let Di know in the email request. If you are a new member please let Di know. * When confirmed, settle up. Don't leave it until "manna" PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO ANY PART OF THE REQUEST * Aged stock has been held by ourselves or sourced from PCC. Provenance is unquestioned. Some boxes may have Health Warning Labels. ** ORDERS UNDER $100 USD WILL HAVE A $25 USD Shipping Fee Added ****PLEASE READ AND NOTE TO ALL WHO ORDER ***** ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and DELETED *** Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Especial (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 50 Γ— 141 mm (5Β½β€³) Robusto Extra TAP JUL 23* Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Kaleidoscope of flavour. Highly complex exploring the array of sweet spices, cream, toasted tobacco, coffee bean. Box $ 596 USD $ 1875 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Por Larranaga Picadores (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 48 Γ— 127mm (5β€³) Corona Extra BRM FEB 23 *Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Medium/full bodied cigar..... slightly burnt toast with a spread of honey, shortbread, toasted tobacco. Dry box if you are going to smoke them young. Box $ 418 USD $ 1425 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Rafael Gonzalez Panetelas Extra (25’s) 37 Γ— 127 mm (5β€³) Panetela SUL JUN 23 Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Cocoa biscuit scrolls in look and taste. Perfect with coffee! They benefit from a little time down but not much is required. If you enjoy a cigar with coffee….this is your cigar. Box $ 147 USD $ 651 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Romeo y Julieta Cazadores (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 43 Γ— 162 mm (6β…œβ€³) Lonsdale BSE JUL 23 *Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Damn tasty! What you have in the Cazadores is a full favoured Lonsdale that performs time after time. Full bodied, full flavoured, leather, cedar, edges of sweeter cherry jam. Dry box them for the best result. Keep them in the foil for sure, but if smoking them young, dry box for a day or two. Box $ 466 USD $ 1528 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Ramon Allones Small Club Corona (25’s) 42 Γ— 110 mm (4β…œβ€³) Minuto UBL JUN 23* Mostly Clearance Fruit driven powerhouse. Small club corona right you get huge bang for buck in terms of flavour/price. Light milk chocolate, raisins, toasted tobacco in a medium full body. A 40 minute flavour filled powerhouse treat. You just need the wait until the right boxes are up. Box $ 255 USD $ 930 AUD Two Box Deal $ 485 USD $ 1767 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Bolivar Belicoso Finos (Dress Box) ALL SOLD OUT 52 Γ— 140 mm (5Β½β€³) Campanas RSG JUL 23* Mostly Clearance. You know it. If you are looking for a rich Cuban cigar experience, Boli Beli Fino is your friend. The flavour of great BBF is immense and the layers deep. Creamy stout goodness with a touch of liquorice, leather, coffee, biscuit. The Bolivar Belicoso Finos warms the soul. Box $ 534 USD $ 1718 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** H. Upmann Magnum 54 (10’s) ALL SOLD OUT 54 Γ— 120 mm (4ΒΎβ€³) Robusto OEG JUL 23* *Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Love them in 10’s! There are plenty of fans and for good reason. Cream, cake, shortbread, mezzo espresso, burnt sugar nuances, starts mid bodied (but be prepared), smooth. Perfect coffee and/or fortified companion. Box $ 212 USD $ 648 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Vegas Robaina Famosos (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 48 Γ— 127 mm (5β€³) Hermosos No 4 BSM JUL 23 Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT It is the β€œlushness” that blows me away in quality Famoso. Take a prune and add a square of bitter cooking chocolate. Flavour nailed. Box $ 482 USD $ 1524 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Sancho Panza Non Plus (25's) ALL SOLD OUT 42 Γ— 129 mm (5β…›β€³) Petit Corona BRT JUN 23 Mostly Clearance Top end of town Non Plus. Not easy to find. Salty cream and toasted tobacco profile with a nutty edge (in these) is not replicated in any other Marque. Box $ 275 USD $1031 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 50 Γ— 124 mm (4β…žβ€³) Robusto BAO MAY 23 Mostly Clearance The taste is confectionary. In the Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill, it takes the best aspect of the exhibicion number 4 (anise, rosewater, cherry) and turbocharges the choc aspect. …. Morello cherries, peanut / oat biscuit, toasted tobacco. Box $ 524 USD $ 1645 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Fonseca Number 1 (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 43 Γ— 162 mm (6β…œβ€³) Lonsdale BRT JUL 23 Mostly Class, flavour, elegance. You already know this. Forum favourite delivering cream, vanilla, marshmallow and toasted tobacco in a light medium to medium body. Smooth as silk, butter, cream, flowers (on the palate and the nose), lilting vanilla bean edge. Give these 60 days and they are ready. Box $ 354 USD $ 1357 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** H. Upmann Majestics (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 40 Γ— 140 mm (5Β½β€³) Corona RGB JUN 23* Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Clean Upmann flavours of coffee, cake, biscuit in a light-medium bodied profile. Box $ 219 USD $ 888 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No 3 10’s 54 Γ— 125mm (4β…žβ€³) Originales SUL SEP 23 Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT It is the Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.3, a petit belicoso that measures 4 7/8 inches (125mm) long with a 54 ring gauge. It is a new size for the Cuban cigar portfolio, and in cigar factories, it is a vitola known as Originales. With light bitter and woody tones that enhance the elegance and complexity of Hoyo de Monterrey’s Habanos. Box $ 315 USD $ 805 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Montecristo Petit Number 2 (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 52 Γ— 120 mm (4ΒΎβ€³) Petit Pyramid SAE MAR 23* Mostly Clearance Light chocolate mousse character on the palate. Medium bodied albeit it can surprise you at the opening. Coffee or a coffee liquor goes best with them. Half a bottle of rum isn’t bad either. I need a full bottle. Box $ 510 USD $ 1577 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Partagas Culebra (9’s) ALL SOLD OUT 39 Γ— 146mm (5ΒΎβ€³) Culebras UBL JUL 23 *Mostly Clearance They look great and never cease to surprise on the upside. Next time you have a couple of mates coming over….break open one of these and watch the natives curiosity go nuts. Box $ 151 USD $ 399 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Quai d’Orsay No 50 (10’s) 50 Γ— 110 mm (4β…œβ€³) Petit Robusto OBS MAY 23* Mostly Clearance Just bloody enjoyable cigars. Sponge cake dipped in milk coffee. Honey. Some citrus. Mid to just under mid bodied. Rich flavour. Box $ 192 USD $ 585 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Desnudo Piramide N2 (25's ) Piramide Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Piramide must be through the Shopping Cart Picture a Ramon Allones profile in a Piramide. That was our vision and that is what I believe that we have achieved. Medium bodied ( progressively builidng from light medium to medium...ending maybe a touch above), dried fruits, citrus peel notes, bakery spine. This is one of the finest cigars that we have brought to market. It will sit alongside your Monte 2, Partagas P2, Dip 2, VR Unicos with absolute aplomb. Of course,as is our mission, it will do so at well under half the price. Balanced, complex with exceptional quality control. These are not cigars that you will need to age long term. Let them acclimatise to your humidor for 30 days but they will seriously improve over the next 18 months. Fresh, ....a 91 point cigar every time with plenty of scope on the upside. It is one of the cigar worlds bargains. Box USD$295 Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Piramide must be through the Shopping Cart. Desnudo Churchill N8 (25’s) 7 x 47 Churchill Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Churchill N8 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK This is Hamlets baby, Churchill and Double Corona being his favourite format. The Churchill is simply a magnificent cigar. Aroma at cold is all barnyard and toasted tobacco. This cigar builds in intensity third to third. Lusitania meets Sir Winston may be too high a bar. It is close and stands on its own legs. However there is that subtle interplay of sourdough, marshmallows and coffee milk chocolate that satisfies the soul. One of the best cigars we have released this year. Box $309 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Churchill N8 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK MOFOH Robusto Trinity (25’s) 5 x 50 Robusto Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Robusto Trinity must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK We had 15 blends for the MOFOH Trinity Robusto but it was one of the final blends that was chosen by our FOH tasting panel as well as Hamlet. We made a few tweaks to the final blend to make it richer, sooner in the cigars evolution and that one tweak has paid immense dividends. Imagine an Upmann Connoisseur Number 1 meets an El Rey el Mundo Choix Supreme meets Trinidad Media Luna. You have elegance and poise at the beginning transitioning gradually to a flavour bomb of fresh baked bread, citrus, coffee, honey/raisins. It will start light medium and build throughout to a point just over medium. Never harsh, great mouthfeel and palate weight all carried off with elegance and aplomb at a price point that cannot be matched. Enjoy! Box $ 255 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Robusto Trinity must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Desnudo Queen Corona N5 (25’s ) 6 x 42 Corona Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Queen Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK This cigar is a touch longer than a traditional Corona. Why? Because we can. Few make a Corona any more. and I have no idea why. There is such poetry to a Corona cigar when done right and by God we have done this one right. For those who love Corona and Dalias, don't miss out on these. Flavour profile? Montecristo Number 3 meets Trinidad Coloniales. Medium bodied almost from the outset. Give it half an inch to find its stride. Beautifully elegant. There is cocoa and a touch of orange peel + that fresh bakery experience that you are coming to expect from the Desnudo line. It will finish a touch fuller but there are no elbows or rough edges here. Hamlet refers to it as a masterpiece and I can't disagree. Box $ 230 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Queen Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Desnudo Ninfas N7 (50’s) 7 X 33 Ninfa AUG 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Ninfas must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Mid bodied and rich. There is a purveying raisin/fruity sweetness that melds well with other nuances of tart cooking chocolate, sourdough, peanut and just a touch of spice on the retro hale. The cigar builds progressively but never loses its composure. The aroma is indeed something special and reflects the flavour profile. Box $ 370 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Ninfas must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Desnudo Canonazo Amante VI (25’s) 6 X 52 Canonazo March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Canonazo must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Honey opening. Under Medium. Aroma of coffee beans, toasted tobacco, molasses. The cigar strolls slowly through the first third and builds intensity. The second third is all bakery/croissant and espresso with a dash of cream. In the last third, a little bit of magic comes into play. Bread and butter pud, almonds and leather all come together. We love this cigar. The tobacco is all 4+ years of age. Please ensure you rest your cigars the 30 days as you will notice a large difference in the smoking experience. Box $ 299 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Canonazo must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Puro Desnudo - Lancero N1 2023 (25’s) 7 Β½ x 38 Lancero March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Lancero N1 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK I think we have made one of the best Lanceros in the world today. This beautiful Lancero builds throughout bringing into play creamy chocolate, fresh baked bread and cinnamon. Pure medium bodied in the second third. The last third continues to build but there are no harsh edges. Some salty wood elements with floral notes while the now cooking chocolate continues to play with your palate. Touch of Sancho Panza Molinos meets Por Larranaga Montecarlo. It will finish just over medium and you will nub it. Box $ 255 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Lancero N1 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Puro Desnudo – 2023 N4 Petit Corona (25’s) 5 1/8 X 42 Petit Corona March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the N4 Petit Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK The opening is just over medium bodied. You will swear it’s a maduro in flavour but it’s not. Coffee, chocolate dominate. It has been described as the β€œbrown edge of cookies”. A picture paints a thousand words. Second third continues along that choc cookie line but introduces some fresh baked bread. This is a petit corona so we wanted it to do a profile well without getting too complicated. There are no harsh spots in this cigar at any point. The last third builds to a chocolate croissant profile. Beautiful medium to medium full finish. This will be a regular in your humidor. Box $ 199 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the N4 Petit Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Puro Desnudo – 2023 Carlota (25’s) Carlota March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Carlota must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK The 2023 Carlota is bloody rich. It brings to the table a touch of attitude. Chocolate, earth, leather but with a nose that is all easter egg and espresso. It opens to the top end of the medium spectrum and plays in the medium-to-medium full range. No edges, no elbows. Some smoked paprika nuances but a heart of milk chocolate, honey and burnt toast. Moreish. The last third builds back to the top end of medium and ends medium full. The only way to describe it is fruit and nut chocolate. Box $ 215 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Petit Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK MOFOH Spada Gorda (25’s) 46 X 150mm (5 7/8) Corona Gorda March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the MOFOH Spada Gorda must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Opens medium bodied. Fresh baked sourdough and milk chocolate. Some savoury spices play on the edges. The retrohale is creamy and decadent. Second third transitions to baking spices with a salty hazelnut finish. Medium to just over medium at times. Last third is all bakery, driftwood, savoury spices finishing medium full”. Box $ 235 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the MOFOH Spada Gorda must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK
  11. My smoking buddies πŸ˜„ Little Abby and the bigger one (not really seen well πŸ˜†), Barley.
  12. You talking about people, or cigars? You talking about people, or cigars? πŸ™‚
  13. From yesterday watching the Masters. This really surprised me and it’s rolled in Miami.
  14. Next Masters drawing: 06/2024πŸ€”πŸ˜¬
  15. Yesterday
  16. Chuck Norris jokes never get old! Pulled out a vintage T-shirt 14+yrs πŸ˜†
  17. 1997 HDM du Prince, early front runner for cigar of 2024 for me.
  18. I like these. I get milk chocolate throughout the cigar. Smoking 2023s and they start to get bitter in the second half and onwards. Putting away for now hoping it rounds off.
  19. I have a good variety to pick from, but the following tend to make it my rotation quite often. Regular Production: PSD4, HUHC, Quinteros, Petit Quintero, HU Mag 50, HU Connie A, Siglo II (Before price increases. Now I spread them out) Specials: LESF/DJ, Punch Mantua, RACF, Monsdale custom rolls.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.