All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I am going to increase the humidity and lower temp inside my walk in humidor for aging, so I will I need a small electric humidor to separate my ready to smoke cigars for my entertainment room, essentially this small humidor will be my 'long term dry box'. Which one do you guys think will perform better (consistency and durability)? Raching seems like a good product with a lot of functions but a bit of a mixed review here, easy to get and I don't have to do anything else to run and display it. On the other hand, Liebherr is surely a top notch product and I plan to modify it by throwing in a DC 12V DIY humidifier controlled by high grade humidistat and add a few extra fans, will not look as nice unless I do a lot of extras, make DIY drawers and cedar panels. Modified Liebherr will be about 50-60% more expensive when all said and done.
  3. Today
  4. I would not consider any Citizen watch something as an investment. Quality for the money perhaps, but I think you could do a lot better especially considering used. Look for very good to like new condition. I don't think box and papers are that important at your price point.
  5. ESL Ago 2017 Montecristo No.1, courtesy of our host...
  6. Catching up for brunch with my son and his girlfriend at a surburban cafe...
  7. Thanks for that link! I'm going to check them out. Definitely looking for something dressy/business style. Perfectly fine with quartz, absolutely. Day and date is really all I would need as 'must haves'. From some of the reading I've done it sounds like Citizen is a quality maker too.
  8. 7 years old should be past any sick period it might have gone through. No?
  9. How is it treating you? I ask because I have some 2017's and the last one reminded me nothing of the Sig line, was pretty meh. Hoping it was in a sick period.
  10. Would you consider a used watch? Do you want something sporty or dressy? Are you fine with a quartz or need it be automatic/mechanical? Are there certain functions you want or need (date, day, chronograph, 2nd time zone, rotating bezel, etc...)?
  11. A 3 yr old Epi 2 to start the day. The draw is good, burn eh?
  12. I'm looking to get myself a watch, nothing too expensive or crazy but something nice that I can wear daily and have forever. Open to pretty much all styles. No more than $1,500 USD but I've seen a lot of nice looking pieces in the $500-$700 range too. Just don't know what I'm looking at LOL or what I should be looking for. Any of our esteemed members here have any suggestions on a quality timepiece I should look at? Or maybe some things I should be looking for in a watch? I have always loved the look of Movado, but I'm not sure of their standing or quality in the world of watches. I want to make a good decision if I'm spending a decent amount of money. Thank you all.
  13. A bit behind posting lately. Some purchases for the past few weeks... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. 16 oz. electrolyte water with 11 gr. Metamucil and a magnesium tablet.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.