Well, I'm baaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkk.........

Well, I'm done my Basic Training, and am now back from Quebec, Canada. I'm basically at home again in Ontario - the base I'm assigned to now is only about 3 hours away from my house, so I'm on base Monday to Friday, and then home on weekends. Plus, I now have regular access again to internet, with computers at both residences, so I'm good to go again. Moderators, get ready!

I will soon enough do a thread on some stuff learned/gained from my Basic Training. For those newer to the forum and unaware, I've been off at Basic Training with the Canadian Forces, to start shortly as a member of the Military Police. Very cool. But, I'll do a thread on that later, with some cool pics too....

In the meantime, I'm now/still recovering from last weekend's get-together in Toronto with El Prez and some 30-some fellow FOHers. WHO THE HELL LET ME DRINK THAT MUCH RUM AND TEQUILA ANYWAYS???!?!?!? :covermouth: Frank (bundwallah), Tom (tmac), CKs, tdfoto - my e-mail inbox is awaiting some of those photos! LOL. PM me if you don't yet have my e-mail address.

Also, Lisa, warm up your computer - I've got some ordering to do. Please double check with me as to what you have on hold for me, and/or regarding my want/ordering list. I would like to sort through some of this in the next few days. Thanks.

n2adventure (Mark), I've got some more orders coming your way also. :D (More coolers are being bought as we speak to get ready for a busy fall cigar-buying season!)

I'm reading through some past threads to get caught up. I thoroughly missed you all (well, except for Ross, Ken, and Piggy!) Glad to see the community is still strong, and that the forum servers are holding up well ;) - I definitely do love the upgrades and re-styling of things, very cool. And hello again to old friends, and cheers and welcome to new members that I haven't really been able to chat with since my April departure. Looks like the community is growing stronger and better....kudos to Rob again for inviting us all in to our little "townhall".

Cheers all.

WB Keith, to answer your question, you let yourself drink that much...and your too damn big for any of us to stop you

WB Keith. Looks like its about time for another Blind Cigar tasting!

Thats actually something i'm hoping they will run again, i would love to participate in that and see how I would fare.

Welcome back Keith

As you can see the forum has changed somewhat lots of new faces,but somethings never change, good to have you back ,don't see to many of the old faces as much.so it is good to welcome someone back to the fold .

Cheers OZ :cigar:

hey Kieth, was great to meet you at the herf in toronto. send me your email via pm so i can send you a copy of the photos :)

Done, Tony, thank you. Kudos again on some excellent photos.

Welcome back, you silly bastard....... :lol3:

Ahhhh Ross, you missed me, you really did - it's not like Ken's been keeping your moderating powers well exercised lately, by the looks of it.

WB Keith. Looks like its about time for another Blind Cigar tasting!

LOL, Rob actually reminded me about that at the Mambo Lounge. "Don't you still have a credit on the go with Lise???" Sweet!!!!

Welcome back Keith

As you can see the forum has changed somewhat lots of new faces,but somethings never change, good to have you back ,don't see to many of the old faces as much.so it is good to welcome someone back to the fold .

Cheers OZ :cigar:

Yeah, Oz - glad to be able to be chatting with you all again.

And Frank - always a pleasure. Someone had to warm up that party and be the opening act for our dancer.... ;)