Heartbreak Meatscape

brazoseagle

David, I don't know what life has dealt you but I'm sorry to hear that your down today...tomorrow is a new day, keep your head up brotha send me a PM if you just need to vent or have someone 2 listen.

Andy

Great pics, David. Sorry to hear what you're going through, it will pass you gotta believe that.

Hope that smoke was good, (the Monarca not the camels!) Tried your bourbon last night with some friends and it was outstanding.

Man, these steaks look amazing. Respect for the Chimay bleue too. This beer is fantastic. How old is the H. Upmann?

Man, these steaks look amazing. Respect for the Chimay bleue too. This beer is fantastic. How old is the H. Upmann?

David, the meat looks great. I just finished a big meal and now I am hungry again.

Hope all improve and current situation become a forgotten memory.

David...thanks again for sharing your Meatscape with us. Sorry to hear that things are troubling you right now. Hang tight. Hoping for the best for you.

Hope you're doing well dude.....We're all pullin' for ya. Is that one of the Upmann Sir Winnies I sent ya? If so, I hope it smoked as awesomely as the ones i've had recently.....

Keep up the faith, David!

Thanks, It wasn't actually, I'm letting yours sit and acclimate for a while. These were some I already had. Your's look great though. Be sure to let me know when your package arrives safely.

Thinking great thoughts for you David, and does my heart goodto know you are not exactly going hungry there big fella.

Xo

Thanks Lisa.

It is the First Steak I've had in over 2 weeks! I needed a good meal, in the past 10 days, I've only eaten maybe 6 full meals. My appetite is completely gone. I've only smoked 2 cigars in 2 weeks too, my appetite is gone for that as well right now.

i would love to get my hands on some chimay, westmalle or orval glasses - where did you get those?

These glasses are usually available with the sampler or gift packs sold in stores. The Chimay and Duvel are the most easily found.