FOH Top 10 (unofficial poll) Warning includes some 2011 releases.

FOH Top Cigars or 2012  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For better or worse, I've listed some late 2011 releases into the 2012 list. Some cigars, like the 1966 didn't see release until late in the year. I'm really unsure as to which months in 2011 so take it with a grain of salt.

This list is "unofficial". Have some fun with it.

I've used the following criteria from CCW to compile the list.

post-6763-0-81357600-1357324345_thumb.jp

Click on the cigars you want to vote for. Multiple selections are allowed. After a week we'll get a good picture of what people enjoyed.

The poll closes January 11, 2012.

Cheers.

BW.

FYI. This is what the list looks like from CCW

post-6763-0-45630100-1357325454_thumb.jp

I'm not really interested in trying a single one of these cigars. Sorry Habanos. Love my current production cigars, relatively cheap, enjoyable, and time tested. Obviously I'm not the target customer who finds value in "new" and "exclusive" cigars. Just keep it good and I'm satisfied.

It's too bad RE's aren't more readily available to all (LCDH levels perhaps) or I'm sure this list would differ. I have been fortunate enough to try many, and loved a couple. But I'm just a regional *****, that's happy to have his paws on a VR XVanni finally!

I only had 2 on the list and voted for both because I enjoyed them. Btw, no RA superiors? I liked those as well but not sure if those are '11 releases..

The list you see is the result of the search on CCW. The criteria was Regular, LE, LCDH, Reserva, Grand Reserva from 2011 - 2012. I left out RE due to the sheer numbers it would generate. Plus, most of those cigars are so hard to get outside of the released region. No need to rub it in. ;)

The list you see is the result of the search on CCW. The criteria was Regular, LE, LCDH, Reserva, Grand Reserva from 2011 - 2012. I left out RE due to the sheer numbers it would generate. Plus, most of those cigars are so hard to get outside of the released region. No need to rub it in. wink.png

If memory serves, RA Sueriores are a LCDH release, but first released 2010, so I guess, that's why they are not in -

But I agree they are great (in both '10 and '11) peace.gif

LOL

Where is the "select none" button? nyah.gif

thumbsup.gif

yeah, I've smoked none of these sad.png

I am a chicken.gif

I'm not really interested in trying a single one of these cigars. Sorry Habanos. Love my current production cigars, relatively cheap, enjoyable, and time tested. Obviously I'm not the target customer who finds value in "new" and "exclusive" cigars. Just keep it good and I'm satisfied.

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Can't say that I've had any of these either. Not sure what that says about me, except that new releases aren't that high on my priority list.

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Exclusive and elusive = failure (not a commercial comment, just one smokers opinion)! A hat tip to you who will play the game. Paying up for unproven cigars that I cannot stock in sufficient quantity to enjoy over the course of my life is not what I enjoy about cigars. Exceptional cigars that I can afford to smoke every day defines my smoking habits and my character. I see no such cigars on the list.

I don't want my butcher to tell me to buy sea urchin because it has a higher profit margin than ribeye! I don't want my apples replaced with mangos, or my peaches replaced with litchi fruit for the same reasons! I don't shop for the higher profit state of the producer, not in my cigar consumption practice, nor in my consumption of any other product I buy.

-Piggy

Frank you got too much time in your hands.lol3.gif

It's the multitasker in me Hans. :)

On another note. I notice two people voted for the RyJ Churchill Reservas!! Details folks! We need details!

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I suspect that for quite a few people more expensive = better. I mean, I fall into the same trap (not just with cigars). "If I spent THIS much on this, it better have to be great!"

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I suspect that for quite a few people more expensive = better. I mean, I fall into the same trap (not just with cigars). "If I spent THIS much on this, it better have to be great!"

Sure. With any expensive consumables like cigars, wines, booze, etc an item that doesn't meet your expectations may not get honest praise but it sure might prevent a future purchase! ;)

I agree completely. It's not that you MUST spend more, but you can bet that your chances of success will be more probable. Here we are on a board where we blow $150+++ at the push of a button on an LFTH, so to say we don't spend the dough is well, for me anyway, just silly.

Now... if you have the brainpower, resources and skill to find the treasures at a great price? More power to ya baby!!!!