A bit of a guide to Newbie members....

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those new members registering here, and coming into the FOH community....cheers and welcome, first and foremost, and wholeheartedly. You'll find all sorts of people here, from right across the wo

Hello and thanks for the add. I am a disabled vet with double vision from head injury. So, it might take me a little while to figure things out. Been smoking cigars since 1997 and love being a part of

Howdy from the chicagoland area! Just read through all 28 pages of the noob questions and i think it is time for a beer and a smoke.      -roland

Nice work, Keith. It should pretty much all be common sense and courtesy. But I guess perhaps it comes down to how people view Friends of Habanos - a place to have discussions, or a place to simply post "stuff"...

Cheers = thanks or the vocal equivalent of clinking glasses (Similar to saying 'bottoms up') not hello, but otherwise good stuff.

Here in Canuckistan, it's mostly used as "best wishes" or "to your health / happiness". Welcome is hello.

Therefore, when I say that, it's as in "best wishes and welcome".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers = thanks or the vocal equivalent of clinking glasses (Similar to saying 'bottoms up') not hello, but otherwise good stuff.

Great addition to the thread there Cpt......fantastic post Keith.

• 1 month later...