Cohiba Robustos Supremos EL 2014

I think it was just a matter of time where HabanoSA would release a 58 ring gauge cigar.

It's 58 x 127mm.

How do you guys feel about this release?

I want to pass on this as this is a jawbreaker of a cigar when it becomes available, but at the same time don't want to miss the opportunity to try it.

How do you guys feel about this release?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way to change it is not buy, if it's a ten count box, singles still add up. It might be a great tasting cigars but the size is just too big for me to enjoy, it's like drinking champagne out o

I'd rather duck tape 5 RASS together and smoke them like a glorious pan flute!!!

According to all sources I have come across it is supposed to be 55x127.

I've seen both sizes reported from good sources, but it seems that HSA website and friends at the festival are calling it 58rg.

I am holding out hope that these will be as good as the 1966s were, but that is a high water mark to set. They are pushing the envelope with the 55 ring gauge and I suspect we're probably a year or so away from seeing the first 60 ring from Habanos - it's what's the rage in the American market (though personally I don't see why). I just hope they aren't priced as prohibitively as expected.

• Like 1

I've seen both sizes reported from good sources, but it seems that HSA website and friends at the festival are calling it 58rg.

I see, well if it is indeed 58 RG it is getting out of hand. I love Cohiba and was truly looking forward to this one when the rumor list was posted few months back. I enjoy BHK54 but a 58 robusto turns me off...will see how I feel about it when I see it in my hand! :)

I see, well if it is indeed 58 RG it is getting out of hand. I love Cohiba and was truly looking forward to this one when the rumor list was posted few months back. I enjoy BHK54 but a 58 robusto turns me off...will see how I feel about it when I see it in my hand! :)

I think I have that feeling in my hand shortly after waking up every morning... :lol:

According to all sources I have come across it is supposed to be 55x127.

20-cohiba-robustos-supremos-le2014-full1.jpg

Good Lord that's obnoxious!!!!

• Like 1

I hope the blends is good for those who even care. I have big cigars that are amazing (SCDLH O'Reilly, Flying Pig) and some that are just average. I won't be buying these because of the size. Great cigar or not you will be paying a minimum or $25 duty free for these. I wouldn't be surprised if the retail is $299 for a box of 10.