Box stickers

got a couple of boxes from our good hosts here. look and smell incredible. cant wait to get home tonight and devour them. 50 cab shorts and some lovely 898s. just wondered if there was a legend for the coloured round stickers on the box?

i think i recall someone saying the different colours don't mean anything but then couldn't find the post.

???

Rob must use a colour coding system of some sort, but I don't think it's a uniform thing. i.e. one month he might use black as HQ the next month it might be Pink as HQ.

That's what I think anyway from what I've seen on what I've bought.

yeah that's what i figured but ive got one red and one black for two boxes of HQ so i was wondering what it's all about. they're both absolutely perfect quality so I'm intrigued as to what kind of secret code this is ;) is there an initiation before i am allowed into the dark secrets of warehouse selection ;) or (and this is more likely to be frank) is it just whatever bloody colour is to hand at any given moment and they mean nothing other than "this box has been ordered" :)

• 3 months later...

Rob may need to clarify, but in my experience:

• PSP = red
  • HQ = pink, orange
  • PE = green, yellow (I think, can't remember, been a while since any PE boxes)

The colours used to be more standard, and he used to write the PSP / HQ / PE codes on each and every sticker / box.

Noob here, can anyone tell me what the abbreviation are? I take it that it's some kind of grading Rob does, but . . . ? And how does it affect ordering, can you request, do you pay more, etc., etc. Thanks!

Rob may need to clarify, but in my experience:

• PSP = red
  • HQ = pink, orange
  • PE = green, yellow (I think, can't remember, been a while since any PE boxes)

The colours used to be more standard, and he used to write the PSP / HQ / PE codes on each and every sticker / box.

PE has been black lately.

• 4 months later...

Has there been any clarification on this subject?

Last month I used

Red....PSP

Orange/Pink...HQ

Yellow....when I ran out of orange.

Black....PE

Black....When only a a few PSP and HQ and high end PE where I did a HP (hand picked) offering.

Last month I used

Red....PSP

Orange/Pink...HQ

Yellow....when I ran out of orange.

Black....PE

Black....When only a a few PSP and HQ and high end PE where I did a HP (hand picked) offering.

And some boxes you sign. I forget which ones.

• 5 months later...

Just got some nice boxes from our host.

1 black sticker, and one Red.

But now I don't know what quality I have?

Pretty (unnecessarily) confusing

Thankfully the cigars all look great.

• 2 months later...