• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, dangolf18 said:

How are these coming along?

I've been meaning to re-visit this (and the 2015 Ramon Allones Club Allones) for a little while now. I remember that these were highly rated upon their initial release, consensually deemed the best of the 2014 Limited Editions, and I would imagine that would continue to be the case.

I noticed you had scored a recent box. Well done to you, as I've noticed that they've disappeared 'off-the-radar' recently. 

I've been meaning to re-visit this (and the 2015 Ramon Allones Club Allones) for a little while now. I remember that these were highly rated upon their initial release, consensually deemed the best of the 2014 Limited Editions, and I would imagine that would continue to be the case.

I noticed you had scored a recent box. Well done to you, as I've noticed that they've disappeared 'off-the-radar' recently. 

I'm glad I was able to pick it up. Going to let them rest for a few years. I've heard they have a lot of potential, albeit some say they were great ROTT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, dangolf18 said:

albeit some say they were great ROTT.

They were indeed, but yet not ready. Mine are sleeping right now, haven't had one in a while (> 1 yr), so cannot comment as for current performance.

For me, they got everything I am currently missing in a Lusi...

• Like 1