Year to date movement by volume.

Siglo VI production for 2014 has been nowhere near the 2013 BTO boxes that came out. Has been very hard to find quality boxes for 2014. Never understood the PC's being such good sellers but I do live in sunny Florida where you can pretty much smoke outside comfortable for 49 weeks.

• 2 months later...

I'm not surprised by the Top 5 in volume, especially the first two. It's nice to see the Por Larranaga, Romeo y Julieta and H.Upmanns moving up in sales but I am surprised by the downward trend of Punch Punch and San Luis Rey Serie A.

I would imagine that supply for these marcas is not the reason for their downturn in sales like the Cohiba Siglo VI?

Never understood the PC's being such good sellers but I do live in sunny Florida ...

PC's (marevas/petit coronas) have always been the best sellers, even when smoking was allowed everywhere/anytime in Europe; it has nothing to do with climatic conditions; as a matter of fact the pc offers the best quality/smoking time/price ratio.

• Like 4

I'm suprised at the Punch punch. That has been one of my favorite boxes as of late. It's a box of 13s from a 12:12 last Sept. I just started smoking them recently and I am powering thru them. I wish I had a half dozen more boxes. Hell my wife took a puff the other night and said she thought it was really good.

Thanks Rob! I find this stuff especially interesting!

Regarding the "movers" up or down my own experience mirrors some of these. So there is some comfort in my own experience mirroring others.

The top 15 if interesting in that it shows me how atypical I am in correlation to what others prefer. Only a few that I ever go for. Some I do like but just have not re-upped recently.

I rest secure in my individuality. lol3.gifunsure.png

The Connie A not ring on there could be a result of not much Connie A being in supply. I would like some but they always disappear too fast.

Here are the top 15 cigars by volume held in people's collections on CCW.

1. Ramón Allones Specially Selected
2. Bolívar Petit Coronas
3. Partagás Serie D No.4
4. Por Larrañaga Petit Coronas
5. Cohiba BHK 56
6. Cohiba Robustos
7. Partagás Shorts
8. Ramón Allones Small Club Coronas
9. Cohiba Siglo VI
10. H. Upmann Half Corona
11. Montecristo Montecristo No.2
12. H. Upmann Magnum 46
13. Montecristo Montecristo No.4
14. Partagás 8-9-8
15. La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No.​ 2

• Like 1

There was no real surprises in Robs list for me. I'm don't think I would have guess all of those listed, but when I saw the list I was like Ya that looks right.