Video Review - Partagas Corona Gorda Anejado (OBE JUN 07)

Ferrero

This video:

• Is the 34th time (on camera) when there's some kind of recording mishap discussion.
  • Is the 15th time Ken has made a plea for roller codes.

Surprised we haven't had much discussion of fashion or Ken's wildlife of late.

Carry on, gentlemen. lmao.gif

• Like 2

Regarding the sparkling shiraz... a local source has the All Saints Sparkling Shiraz Rutherglen. Is that recommendable?

not one i have seen for a while and not one that pops up in discussions of the very best but they are a good winery (i'm surprised as i would expect it is usually a cellar door release only) and i'm sure it will be a good example of the style. definitely worth trying a bottle.

This video:

• Is the 34th time (on camera) when there's some kind of recording mishap discussion.
  • Is the 15th time Ken has made a plea for roller codes.

Surprised we haven't had much discussion of fashion or Ken's wildlife of late.

Carry on, gentlemen. lmao.gif

i'm stunned at those figures - i would have thought way low on both counts!

perhaps a lot of stuff-ups and roller code pleas are being "Edited".

not one i have seen for a while and not one that pops up in discussions of the very best but they are a good winery (i'm surprised as i would expect it is usually a cellar door release only) and i'm sure it will be a good example of the style. definitely worth trying a bottle.

Thanks, Ken. I'll try one.

How many times have we run out of battery recently? Battery life is only 75 minutes and it stays on the whole time you guys are doing the review so I think I am set up to fail there.

we have run out in the first few minutes at times. i'm sure you are blamed even though i doubt you have anything to do with it.

I think I'm more interested in the sparkling shiraz! Our local liquor monopoly used to carry Katnook and Jip Jip Rocks. I could drink those everyday.

katnook a top coonawarra producer. jip jip more in the bargain category, i suspect.

interesting that the names being proffered are all non-Barossa producers which is where the great ones (with the exception of the seppelt show reserve) all hail from.

katnook a top coonawarra producer. jip jip more in the bargain category, i suspect.

interesting that the names being proffered are all non-Barossa producers which is where the great ones (with the exception of the seppelt show reserve) all hail from.

The Katnook was far superior. Made for a $10 price difference here over Jip Jip. Too bad neither are carried any longer. :( I could drink this stuff exclusively TBH.

Tried one a couple of weeks ago in Berlin at the LCDH. The one I had was certainly good and definitely Partagas, have to agree with Ken though that this does not put its head above the parapet when compared to a good D4.