Bolivar Armonias

That looks very impressive. Stellar presentation. Congrats on a nice acquisition.

But it's weird... cigars are one of the few collectibles / consumables that I can think of that we go nuts over the packaging for.

It's incredible really - if those same magnificent cigars are packaged in a dress box we end up paying 1/3 of the price at most.

As an example, if a single malt whisky is packaged in a suave bottle, but it's contents are pretty standard... the price is only marginally higher (if at all).

But it's weird... cigars are one of the few collectibles / consumables that I can think of that we go nuts over the packaging for.

It's incredible really - if those same magnificent cigars are packaged in a dress box we end up paying 1/3 of the price at most.

I suppose it's one way to make us feel we are getting our money's worth. And it does seem that HSA is putting a lot into packaging.

But I guess the cigar should always be the star.

Beautiful photographs of this presentation, thanks. I had this box pass through my hands, it

is a facinating presentation, the entire package is very heavy. I believe it was some sort of

Chinese New Year's good luck gift was Habanos intent.

• 3 weeks later...
that is impressive stuff.

when you try one, please let us know what they are like.

If I still have those babies in few months, we'll try it together with Rob ;)!

But only because you made me fell off my chair with your review of the Monte Open Junior :D!!!

Guibou

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...