Can anyone pick which FOH member would be so ingenious?

Does he want to hold the chimney up, keep the dust of the CDs from the broom, or his he mopping the top of the ladder with the mop.

No wait I've got it, it's just Ken being Ken! All he needs is a sheet and he will have his own play tepee.

I would say it would be Ken as the pics i have seen you took Rob in the past of his pad he does not use any cleaning devises as his place is a mess... Sorry Ken

what is disingenuous was that the pillock that runs this site actually walked passed it three or four times without even noticing it. it had to be pointed out to him.

i was in the middle of trying to find my brother-in-law as my sister had just been taken to hospital and the ring at the top fell off - no idea why as i've never used it since i moved in and wish the damn thing wasn't even there. so a quick go with the liquid nails and grabbed what i could in the rush to put it in place - seems to have worked. nice to know our prez will take advantage of a family tragedy for his amusement!!

my sister is fine, thanks for asking, rob.

what is disingenuous was that the pillock that runs this site actually walked passed it three or four times without even noticing it. it had to be pointed out to him.

i was in the middle of trying to find my brother-in-law as my sister had just been taken to hospital and the ring at the top fell off - no idea why as i've never used it since i moved in and wish the damn thing wasn't even there. so a quick go with the liquid nails and grabbed what i could in the rush to put it in place - seems to have worked. nice to know our prez will take advantage of a family tragedy for his amusement!!

my sister is fine, thanks for asking, rob.

1. I didn't take the photo. I don't want to "Point" to who did ;)

2. I assume your sister was rushed to hospital for a Tetanus shot?

I thought that Ken was attempting to improve the reception on what he thought was his TV. After all the wine he consumes on a daily basis, he sat down in front of his "TV Screen" and decided he needed to improve the signal a touch.

Ken, back away from the bottle; better yet, go for a sabbatical like Rob did for his liver.