How about some Vodka

reg

What do you drink? Not sure how vodka pairs with a cigar, but it surely won't overpower any flavors lol

Bought some tito's the other day and hoping to give it a try tonight. Every review I read just raves about it. Anyone ever have it?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only use vodka as a mixer (and that is rare in itself), since I cant imagine drinking it alone. But I always have a bottle of Reyka on hand in case I wanna shoot it and and get ****-faced.

What do you drink? Not sure how vodka pairs with a cigar, but it surely won't overpower any flavors lol

Bought some tito's the other day and hoping to give it a try tonight. Every review I read just raves about it. Anyone ever have it?

Have been drinking it for a few years and love it. Good price and very clean, I would rank it high with any top tier Vodka...nice to support the small operation as well.

My upmost favorite type of vodka, (Puriste Vodka)- which is a more premium kind of vodka.

Just phenomenal in my opinion. Have had it a few times straight with a nice cigar.

Well it got too late, but took a quick taste. You can definitely taste some corn. Not sure I like the aftertaste though. Gonna have to give it a proper tasting another time

To the ciroc guys, I agree. If I remember correctly, there is almost no smell to it at all

Tito's is not bad, but I wouldn't rate it among my favorites. My goto vodka is Hangar.

I'm a Tito's drinker, i find it to be the best vodka for the price, tho when i have money to spare I'll go for Kettle One.

My #1 go-to drink is K1 & Grapefruit.

anything and grapefruit is good enough for me. I just hate that it looks girly pink lol

anything and grapefruit is good enough for me. I just hate that it looks girly pink lol

That because you are not getting real grapefruit.

Dont let bars give you OceanSpray Grapefruit Juice Cocktail - it's not grapefruit or even juice.

It is pink tho.

Fresh squeezed juice (including the packaged stuff)can not be beat

and even the pink GF won't make your drink pink!

post-4863-1264622122.jpg

That because you are not getting real grapefruit.

Dont let bars give you OceanSpray Grapefruit Juice Cocktail - it's not grapefruit or even juice.

It is pink tho.

Fresh squeezed juice (including the packaged stuff)can not be beat

and even the pink GF won't make your drink pink!

looks very refreshing

I'm not one who is very much in drinking Vodka

but when I do , I like to drink something special

and for me, that's "Tsarskaya" vodka from the Ladoga

Company which is located in St. Petersburg, Russia.

Not easy to find but a fine Vodka indeed.

• 3 months later...

I never liked vodka until i had a Kazakh friend who thought how to do the shots. It was surprisingly easy to go down esp if its Russian vodkas because Russia and the CIS countries have best vodkas. Russian Standard Imperia its the best and Nemiroff is good. If there's no Russian vodka belvedere is pretty good, i didnt quite ciroc.

Funnily enough, the best vodka I ever had (and I've tried a lot), was in Belarus. It was a local vodka called "Bulbasha" and was some sort of bread vodka. Never tasted anything smoother than that. Even compared to the Russian stuff it was a notch above. Though the Russians do prefer their vodka with a bit of bite.

Honestly though, if by some freak of nature, you do find a bottle of Bulbasha somewhere in your travels, I'd recommend to purchase it and try it.

I don't drink much vodka at all, just the occasional mixed drink in a bar when I'm getting a bit tired of beer. I did enjoy grey goose la poire (pear) when I picked up a litre duty free a few years back, but not so sure I'd pay normal prices for it.