Hello from Agua Boa!

El Presidente

Three days of travel and we have arrived in the middle of the Amazon jungle at Agua Boa Lodge. Brisbane-LAX-Miami-Manuas and then a light plane for a 500 km flight to the lodge.

post-4-1266110058.jpg

post-4-1266110129.jpg

post-4-1266110266.jpg

I am here with Des, Greg and Macho. Quick breakfast, debrief from Welsh manager Taffy, allocation of guides and we were away for a half days fishing.

post-4-1266110577.jpg

post-4-1266110698.jpg

post-4-1266110794.jpg

Some great fish country. Macho managed to pull a 17 lb Peacock bass but the photo's are on Des's camera. will post when i get back. It is damn hot and humid but some exceptional fishing country.

post-4-1266110980.jpg

Loooong day. I look forward to posting some updates later in the week. Sitting here at the lodge smoking a Punch RS 12, bottle of Cab sav...typing this from the pool.

Personal score was 12 fish for the afternoon. Nothing of any great size but a ton of fun nonetheless.

Catch up with you soon!

post-4-1266111202.jpg

post-4-1266111254.jpg

post-4-1266111297.jpg

Amazing photos! What an opportunity there presidente! Peacock Bass are such beautiful fish, in my opinion. I would be smoking some memorable cigars at a time like that- to go along with some nice fishings

that bottom one is not bad. hi to all. just green.

smithy due soon for the gran reserva vid.

sent you some texts re the disaster last night. still livid with the screamingly incompetent tosspot (and an awful lot more words inappropriate to this family forum) jarpie ref that screwed us royally.

you would not have believed the reds from last season. night and day. very encouraging. greatest injustice since, well i can't think of a greater one. needless to say, the world's softest player, that scumbag barnes, came off with 20 to go. seems someone ruffled his hair. and it was only then that nsw looked vaguely okay.

and fair warning to all, anyone posts on this forum anything anti-reds or pro-tahs this week, and they will be edited into announcing that they are a kiddyfiddler. not happy.

looks like you and your friends are having a blast have fun ,stay safe

(watch your watch ;) )

Cheers Oz :rolleyes:

that bottom one is not bad. hi to all. just green.

smithy due soon for the gran reserva vid.

sent you some texts re the disaster last night. still livid with the screamingly incompetent tosspot (and an awful lot more words inappropriate to this family forum) jarpie ref that screwed us royally.

you would not have believed the reds from last season. night and day. very encouraging. greatest injustice since, well i can't think of a greater one. needless to say, the world's softest player, that scumbag barnes, came off with 20 to go. seems someone ruffled his hair. and it was only then that nsw looked vaguely okay.

and fair warning to all, anyone posts on this forum anything anti-reds or pro-tahs this week, and they will be edited into announcing that they are a kiddyfiddler. not happy.

I think you're serious about this - I will wait a week or so