Amazon Day two

El Presidente

Great day.We are whipping the lodge into shape. Hammocks for lunch ....so we can sleep two hours in the jungle through the heat in the middle of the day, red wine for lunch. New guide today, Nato...the MC Hammer of guides.

post-4-1266197474.jpg

Great guide Nato...put us onto fish, served wine at lunch and et up the hammocks :cigar:

post-4-1266197945.jpg

We had a bit of company on todays fish.

post-4-1266198014.jpg

Caught 23 fish today. 7 over 10 pounds and all sight casted.

post-4-1266198721.jpg

Sitting here the internet is dying so I will have to go. The 4 lads are here having wine and cigars talking of who hooked who on todays fish,

,,,,one for you Ken.

post-4-1266199214.jpg

Great stuff mate, good to see you're having a great time.... :cigar:

I'm still in holiday mode myself, today is my first day back to work and I miss South America! :(

Are you wearing pyjama pants Prez.... :D

Great photos Rob glad to see your having a good time ,how do the fish taste?,also looks really hot and humid?

Take care look forward to the Habanos News

cheers Oz :cigar:

I'm still in holiday mode myself, today is my first day back to work and I miss South America! :(

That Holiday mode should last for another month :D I've been back a month now ,still not enthused :(

Oz :cigar:

Rob,

Were you able to make arrangements for Houseboat trip up river? I would think that would be a great excursion for fish and solitude.

The water is too low for houseboats currently which makes it ideal for sight fishing on the flats.

I am happy to give lodge details upon my return but simply google up Agua Boa Amazon lodge and you will see a set of contact details. I can recommend it.

As for my pants...they are my lucky fishing pants and have been with me for 10 years :angry: