H Upmann Connoisseur No 1 - LSM JUL 08

asmith

Disappointed to see you boys didnt pull out the Gran Reservas & X.O for this but another great review all the same B) These have always been around a 86-90 smoke for me with a bit more light citrus then it seems you had.

After the camera stopped rolling for that review and half way through the next review Ken said that he had some rum and raisin flavours towards the end that really improved the cigar. It was an interesting end to the cigar that was starting to worry me half way through.

Good review I smoked one with same box code that was gifted to me last week and it was a solid 90 it was rich with tons of floral notes also sweet candy flavor with lip smacking rich tobacco flavor I was very impressed.

Smithy whats with the flip flops ?

Yes Smithy Over here in the States Grily Men where flip flops and i dont take you as that kind of a person my friend but i see you have a purpose in rattling Rob with them.... :covereyes:

Yes Smithy Over here in the States Grily Men where flip flops and i dont take you as that kind of a person my friend but i see you have a purpose in rattling Rob with them.... :covereyes:

Spoken like a true Yankee, Jimmy! B)

Here in Florida it's regular wear. Island time...lifes a beach!

Thanks for the video review guys. I have to say that the H. Upmann Connie 1 has never really done it for me.

great music, smithy. love your taste, but if you do ever front in budgie smugglers then the shutters come down and the drawbridge goes up.

and that old machine in the corner is actually a video and dvd player - but just used as a back-up. you don't really think i'd have the good gear near where smithy and rob blunder about?

great music, smithy. love your taste, but if you do ever front in budgie smugglers then the shutters come down and the drawbridge goes up.

and that old machine in the corner is actually a video and dvd player - but just used as a back-up. you don't really think i'd have the good gear near where smithy and rob blunder about?

LMAO... OK I understand now..... :)

Great review guys...

• 2 weeks later...