Denver

Anyone here live in Denver or from Denver? My wife and I are seriously thinking abut relocating from SoCal to the Denver area. We have a trip out there to visit and look around on March 12th. We're looking in the Highlands Ranch area.

I looked up cigar hang-outs today and there seems to be a pretty cool place called Stogies and Bogeys. Anyone familiar with this place or any other local cigar hang-outs South of Denver near Highlands Ranch?

-Patrick

I looked up cigar hang-outs today and there seems to be a pretty cool place called Stogies and Bogeys. Anyone familiar with this place or any other local cigar hang-outs South of Denver near Highlands Ranch?

-Patrick

Been there once. Not bad but I think Del Frisco's has nicer ambiance. My impression of Stogies and Bogies was that it's marketing to the 30 to 40 year old demo. Being an old fart I find Del Frisco a bit more sedate and more to my liking.

You're limited in choices. Those are the only cigar bars that I know of in the south end of town. Actually there's own more, Devons Pub off I-25 and Hampden. Kinda of a local pub. Not fancy but friendly folk.

Other than that there's Churchill's in the Brown Palace in downtown Denver

Have fun

Reed

Hi Patrick,

There is a load of good information and fun to be had at Colorado Front Range Herfers

www.cfrhn.com

Check it out and join up if you are so inclined. Herfs occur about every month and on the south end of town, The Smoking Cave seems to be a favorite. Centrally there is Cigars on Sixth and up the road in Louisville is Havana Manor.

PM me if you have time for a cigar.

Dave

Hi Patrick,

There is a load of good information and fun to be had at Colorado Front Range Herfers

www.cfrhn.com

Ditto everything Dave said and don't forget Churchills and the Celtic downtown.

Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town!

Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go?

Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.

Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are assholes.

Anyone here live in Denver or from Denver? My wife and I are seriously thinking abut relocating from SoCal to the Denver area. We have a trip out there to visit and look around on March 12th. We're looking in the Highlands Ranch area.

-Patrick

Cigars on ^th

Celtic Tavern

Smoking Cave

are all nice places to have a cigar. I moved from Socal to Nor cal to Denver area. Except for no beaches, it;s been a good move for us.

Patrick,

I live in that area and have been to both S&B and Del Friscos. I prefer Del Friscos as it is a 4 or 5 star steak house. A bit on the high end, but it has a great atmosphere and is pretty laid back. I found that Stogies can be a bit loud with the music, but has reasonable drink prices.

Kent