Hello Yall from Calcutta India

CaptainRich

Howdy Lisa, and everyone.

A fellow ExPat from Austrialia that I just met the other day at the local Hyatt here in Calcutta recommended that I join this forum to learn about and share my passion for fine cigars. His name is Eli and some of you might know him. If so, I sure he would also like to say g'day.

My favorite cigars are mostly Cuban with a couple of Dominicans thrown in. I really like the Monticristo #2, and the Edmundo. I particularly enjoy Partagas #2, DeLuxe and Coronas. I am partial to Hoyo de Monterrey Coronations as well. As far as Dominicans, I like the Don Diego Anniversario in the Black Tube. I have not seen them outside of India so I dont know if they are available elsewhere. I was told that they are produced strictly for the Indian market but I am not certain of the accuracy of this claim.

Once again hello to everyone and I look forward to learning about and enjoying fine cigars with you all.

Rich

We won't hold it against you that you were referred by Elie. :rolleyes:

Welcome Aboard!

Aaarrrggghhh. . .

Welcome to FOH, pleased to have you here :D

As for Elie, at least he did something that will save his soul :lol:

Give him our best when you see him ;)

Welcome to the forum Richard! I am sure you will absolutely love it here. By the way my cigars arrived two days ago, I gave customs some spending money (baksheesh, as they call it) to release it for me. I love India.

So let's catch up soon and have few cigars, did you end up trying the H.upman I gave you?

Thanks to everyone for the Warm welcome. I am a pilot here in India and have been working quite a bit. Elie will attest to that since I haven't seen him in nearly a week and he goes back to Aussie Land Today, Its nearly 1am here in Bombay where I am laying over tonight. It would be great if I didnt have to tell room service THREE times to bring a BIG bucket of ice so I can enjoy a drink with my cigar tonight.

Some here have called me Captain Jack Sparrow, so I am looking forward to catching up with my fellow Pirate sometime.

Thanks again and it is great to be a member of this forum.

Rich

post-6449-1268767601.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the Warm welcome. I am a pilot here in India and have been working quite a bit. Elie will attest to that since I haven't seen him in nearly a week and he goes back to Aussie Land Today, Its nearly 1am here in Bombay where I am laying over tonight. It would be great if I didnt have to tell room service THREE times to bring a BIG bucket of ice so I can enjoy a drink with my cigar tonight.

Some here have called me Captain Jack Sparrow, so I am looking forward to catching up with my fellow Pirate sometime.

Thanks again and it is great to be a member of this forum.

Rich

Is that lightning for real? Incredible!

I have been to India and wouldn't mind returning, maybe to do business.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Richard! I am sure you will absolutely love it here. By the way my cigars arrived two days ago, I gave customs some spending money (baksheesh, as they call it) to release it for me. I love India.

So let's catch up soon and have few cigars, did you end up trying the H.upman I gave you?

My Friend, Sorry I missed you during your last days here in Cal. Let me know when you will be back and we will get together again. I still owe you for the cigar and the beer.

Rich

My Friend, Sorry I missed you during your last days here in Cal. Let me know when you will be back and we will get together again. I still owe you for the cigar and the beer.

Rich

No Worries Richard. Hope you enjoy the forum, and have an Erdinger on my behalf when you are around the Hyatt pool :whistle: . Make sure you talk to Lisa or Rob before you place any order they will look after you and feel free to ask the members about any questions you have regardless of how good or bad they might sound.

Cheers,

Elie.