RIP Chuck Vaughan-LLoyd ...Tampa

When I think of Chuck, this scripture comes to mind, Ecclesiastes 8:15:

KJV - Ecc 8:15 -Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry: for that shall abide with him of his labour the days of his life, which God giveth him under the sun.

© Info: - King James Version 1769 Info

NKJV - Ecc 8:15 -So I commended enjoyment, because a man has nothing better under the sun than to eat, drink, and be merry; for this will remain with him in his labor all the days of his life which God gives him under the sun.

© Info: - New King James Version © 1982 Thomas Nelson

NLT - Ecc 8:15 -So I recommend having fun, because there is nothing better for people to do in this world than to eat, drink, and enjoy life. That way they will experience some happiness along with all the hard work God gives them.

© Info: - New Living Translation © 1996 Tyndale Charitable Trust

NIV - Ecc 8:15 -So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun.

Thank you Chuck, for sharing the joy of living with all of us here. Despite all the hardships and work that we endure, you made the moments we shared very enjoyable. God bless, Steve

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is with immense sadness that I pass on the news that great friend to the forum, great friend to Lisa, Smithy and I, Chuck Vaughan- LLoyd (Tampa 1257) passed away suddenly today at 1pm. We are di

I hate to hear this news. Chuck was always one of those guys that shared his knowledge freely. He never minced words about who/what he supported. He's a great guy and will be truly missed.

• 4 months later...

Didn't really have a chance to meet/talk with him on the forum, since I only recently signed up.

I have read quite a number of his posts and threads, and he definitely seemed like a true stand-up fellow. I wish I had the chance to have some discussions with him.

Just knowing of him through his posts, and therefore reading his opinions, I completely understand the sentiment of many here on FOH.

• 1 month later...

This is my first post at FoH, and as such I wanted it to be a tribute to Chuck. I had the pleasure of sitting down with Chuck on a couple of occaisions, with my HCF brothers, and we spoke frequently. Chuck loved his FoH brothers and sisters and held all of you in the highest regard. All these months later, I'm still in shock at his untimely passing, but we all know he is in a better place, in the house of the Lord. Forever Rest In Peace, Brother Tampa.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest leanderdsilva

All of Chuck's post are so interesting! I wish i'd have had the chance of knowing this great guy!

Respect.