H Upmann Monarchs - EST ENR 08

asmith

wow

This is one of the most bizarre reviews ever,but a bucket full of fun regardless, no pretension here :buddies:

a great cigar non the less lets just hope Habanos do a back flip on some of the deletions and just cut back production like Ken said,they would sell out every year I am sure :cigar:

Thanks Guys

cheers Oz :perfect10:

Nice threads Ken

Is this how the Melbourne shindig will end up :buddies:

One can only hope

Rob looks like i did on St Pats :perfect10:

Cheers Guys

Nice threads Ken

Is this how the Melbourne shindig will end up :buddies:

One can only hope

Rob looks like i did on St Pats :perfect10:

Cheers Guys

An idea.....

It would be a great idea to have the shindigs filmed in part and posted on FOH. Perhaps a mass review of a particular stogie by all? :cigar:

An idea.....

It would be a great idea to have the shindigs filmed in part and posted on FOH. Perhaps a mass review of a particular stogie by all? :)

I for one second that :2thumbs:

Cheers Oz :cigar:

This review brings on a bit of sadness for me. Given a choice, most people would choose the Sir Winston in a heartbeat. After all, it's the flagship of the Upmann marque... smooth and refined with pastel palette of subtle flavors. The definition of elegance in a cigar. But frankly, I usually prefer a Monarca AT with at least a few years on it. For me, it's just got more... more flavor, more complexity, and more of that "mongrel" quality that makes it interesting. This cigar will be sorely missed.

Who has been running the business ?????????????? Honestly if Ken has anything to do with the business we would be in debt to the taxation office :2thumbs:

if you'd followed, my comments refered to the videos, not the business. smithy and i have been left to do the vids while dry bucket swanned around the planet.

Ken I knew what you meant if that matters thanks for the reviews to !! your a fan favorite of mine...You and Rob work great as a team..

I smoked one late last year from Smithy and it was quite enjoyable. :2thumbs:

Will have to save the pennies to buy a box before their gone for good.

SHAME Habanos SHAME :cigar:

Sharks

An idea.....

It would be a great idea to have the shindigs filmed in part and posted on FOH. Perhaps a mass review of a particular stogie by all? :2thumbs:

Killer idea mate, I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to organise either. Maybe review the same cigar throughout all the cities and see how similar/different the results are. Something different anyway which cant hurt!!

Also, when are you going to post the review on that Tang Monarch Ken? Sounds outstanding.

Ken I knew what you meant if that matters thanks for the reviews to !! your a fan favorite of mine...You and Rob work great as a team..

jimmy, glad you enjoy them. they are good fun to do but as a great aussie actor once said at an awards ceremony, 'there are a great number of people behind the scenes for this show, and i've had to carry them all'.

as for the tang, i've had such a crappy day with the tax people that if i had one here, i'd pull it out and enjoy it. once i've got all the garbage and time wasting that they insist upon done, i'll post some reviews i've been collecting.