IRON MAN 2

MIKA27

262513_ironman_600x400.jpg

The mega popular Iron Man 2 hype machine is beginning to crank with the release of the official movie trailer.

This time round Tony Stark (an always excellent Robert Downey Jnr) and his tricked out iron suit are busy righting the wrongs of bad guy Mickey Rourke and the American government keen to get their mitts on the iron suit.

With the added eye candy bonus of Scarlett Johannsen, no doubt this will be a box office winner.

IRON MAN 2 TRAILER

When I first heard Robert Downing Junior was going to star in the first Iron Man, I was highly sceptical (They originally had Tom Cruise cast) but after watching it, I am so glad they user RDJ for the role as he was perfect! :D

IM2 will be fantastic, I can't wait for its release, however, I am unsure on Mickey Rourke, not my most favourite of actors, but hey, I could end up standing corrected as was the case in Iron Man. ;)

When I first heard Robert Downing Junior was going to star in the first Iron Man, I was highly sceptical (They originally had Tom Cruise cast) but after watching it, I am so glad they user RDJ for the role as he was perfect! :2thumbs:

IM2 will be fantastic, I can't wait for its release, however, I am unsure on Mickey Rourke, not my most favourite of actors, but hey, I could end up standing corrected as was the case in Iron Man. :2thumbs:

MR rocked in The Wrestler...come to think of it Marissa Tormei was not half bad either. Rockin body on that one...