Getting Married

Hey all, on friday, Im getting married. Setting sail for the Western Caribbean on sunday for 7 days of sun and cigars and rum. Cant wait to finally get this wedding over and done with and get on with the cruise and married life. Got a free haircut today from my barber of 21 years and a family member gifted me a wonderful looking Robaina smoke from a custom blend (and some of the better NCs). Its my first marriage and of course a major step in my life.

Thanks to all who have helped me in my cigar (and habanos) journey and I look forward to sharing my experience when I get back (or at the very least, tell about the fakes I spot in Cozamel ;)).

Hey all, on friday, Im getting married. Setting sail for the Western Caribbean on sunday for 7 days of sun and cigars and rum. Cant wait to finally get this wedding over and done with and get on with the cruise and married life. Got a free haircut today from my barber of 21 years and a family member gifted me a wonderful looking Robaina smoke from a custom blend (and some of the better NCs). Its my first marriage and of course a major step in my life.

Thanks to all who have helped me in my cigar (and habanos) journey and I look forward to sharing my experience when I get back (or at the very least, tell about the fakes I spot in Cozamel ;)).

Congrats!!! Love the Western Caribbean cruise. The wife and I usually do one of our cruises in the that part of the world. Enjoy the weather, the sites and the people!!! Stay safe.

Sam,

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. One thing I state to all my buddies is the double check on the fly prior to standing at the alter. You can never be to careful. Have a great Honey moon...and enjoy they cruise.

Tom

I think I'm pretty close by to you. anyway, I'm 23 years old and I'll tell you the truth about what EVERYONE has said to me....DON'T DO IT!!

Seems like everyone who is married regrets it, while everyone who isn't wants to be. conundrum?

Congratulations and happy cruising.

One thing I find fascinating is that you say it's your first marriage.

That's a very telling statement, are you planning more in the future? ;)

Congrats and best wishes to you both. I'm getting married May 1st in Playa Del Carmen and will be spending a day in Cozumel so I'll be curious as to how it is. Make sure to enjoy plenty of cigars on your honeymoon.