Getting Married

Congratulations mate!

Your first marriage ;) ....one you will never forget :P

I do love the idea of a wedding cruise. You can do a 10, 15, 20 year anniversary cruise and if things are not going well, you have an alibi for an "accident". :lol:

No..No...I digress. This is a time of joy. HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS from one happily married man to a soon to be another! B)

Why not just find a woman you don't like and buy her a house?

Just a bit of classic Dangerfield.

Best wishes and much happiness.

I think I'm pretty close by to you. anyway, I'm 23 years old and I'll tell you the truth about what EVERYONE has said to me....DON'T DO IT!!

Seems like everyone who is married regrets it, while everyone who isn't wants to be. conundrum?

'Marry, and you will regret it. Do not marry, and you will also regret it. Marry or do not marry, you will regret it either way. Whether you marry or you do not marry, you will regret it either way. Laugh at the stupidities of the world, and you will regret it; weep over them, and you will also regret it. Laugh at the stupidities of the world or weep over them, you will regret it either way. Whether you laugh at the stupidities of the world or you weep over them, you will regret it either way. Trust a girl, and you will regret it. Do not trust her, and you will also regret it. Trust a girl or do not trust her, you will regret it either way. Whether you trust a girl or do not trust her, you will regret it either way. Hang yourself, and you will regret it. Do not hang yourself, and you will also regret it. Hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret it either way. Whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret it either way.'

- Søren Kierkegaard, Either/Or

Congratulations Samb. All the best!