Hello from Sweden!

BENN

Hi!

I love the FOH videos and had to join since I heard great things about this Forum! I´m a 28 year old persian raised in Sweden. Live with my fiance in Gävle 170 km north of Stockholm. Started smoking 2005 because I always thought cigars smell amazing and that is odd because I had never smoked a cigarette and hated the smell of it. Well I thought this was odd untill I started smoking and understod they had nothing in common. My first smoke was CAO Brazilia and man was I stuck! Couple of weeks later I got a humidor for my birthday and the rest as they say is history! I love cubans but I also enjoy some non cubans. I had 3 humidors at the most but i have sold them all and atm own 2 plastidors and spend pretty much all my money on cigars :D

I have found some great friends thru this hobby in Sweden and also in other countries! I find this amazing.

I also love whisky, cognac, aged rum, port and from time to time champagne and drinks. I love to travel and my and my fiance do this as often we can. My all time favorite smoke is the Cohiba Sublimes Edicion Limitada 2004.

If you want to know anything else just ask! Great to be here! :)

welcome and enjoy. have not tried one of those sublimes for a while. how are they travelling? they were wonderful in the early days but promised even more.

Hi Ken!

They are amazing, have one left for my wedding! I have to tell you, I really enjoy your videos and I also like to wear shorts and t shirt when smoking and my friends make fun of me because of this!

Btw, after watching the video where you smoked the Hoyo De Monterrey Le Hoyo Des Dieux I have been able to get a box from 1999! If you make another video with Rob I promise to send you 2 sticks to review! Deal? :D

Welcome aboard. Pls don't egg Ken on....we are going to take up a collection for him to buy some shoes...could be the dead of winter and he wears nothing on his feet... sort of disturbing lol glad you found this place.

Thank you everybody! I forget to mentione one thing, I LOVE my NESPRESSO! One of the best things I have ever bought! All of us botl here in my little town have one! An amazing little machine with a customer support from another world! They didnt even treat me this good when I bought a new car! They have a new pod called Tanzaru and this is the perfect espresso with a Cohiba!

Thank you everybody! I forget to mentione one thing, I LOVE my NESPRESSO! One of the best things I have ever bought! All of us botl here in my little town have one! An amazing little machine with a customer support from another world! They didnt even treat me this good when I bought a new car! They have a new pod called Tanzaru and this is the perfect espresso with a Cohiba!

I have the Lattissima and love it. I've been a Nespresso "addict" for a long time. A couple of years ago they had a Caramel capsule, as a limited edition release, that was to die for. I'll have to try the Tanzaru with my next order.

I have the Lattissima and love it. I've been a Nespresso "addict" for a long time. A couple of years ago they had a Caramel capsule, as a limited edition release, that was to die for. I'll have to try the Tanzaru with my next order.

I have the CITIZ D120 Limousine black. Its great that you can have a latte done under 2 minutes.

I have the CITIZ D120 Limousine black. Its great that you can have a latte done under 2 minutes.

Welcome, or should I say välkommen, Benn! Kul att det dyker upp landsmän här! Met you at BASH, remember?

Anyway, however, but, isn't Nespresso cheating? Lika brewing tea from bags or having sex in 14 seconds? j/k lol

Welcome, or should I say välkommen, Benn! Kul att det dyker upp landsmän här! Met you at BASH, remember?

Anyway, however, but, isn't Nespresso cheating? Lika brewing tea from bags or having sex in 14 seconds? j/k lol

Klart jag kommer ihåg, inte svårt med tanke på vad du och Johan rökte :2thumbs: Riktigt roligt att vara här, jag har lessnat på ett av de amerikanska forumen och här verkar det vara en helt annan stämmning och folk har dessutom kunskap!

I´m sorry brother but i dont agree, Mike Tyson knocked people out in the first round within seconds, So fast isnt always bad!