Hello from Toronto.

Greetings.

I just joined yesterday. I've been smoking Cuban cigars for around three years. I'm a casual smoker as I tend to have one once a week. I enjoy H Upmann Magnum 50's, RyJ Churchills and Short Churchills and Partagas SD4's amongst others.

I have about 300 cigars in four different humidors.

Cheers,

BW

Welcome to FOH. For a casual smoker, you have a pretty extensive collection of cigars. Very nice ones I might add.

Welcome to FOH. For a casual smoker, you have a pretty extensive collection of cigars. Very nice ones I might add.

Thanks. I've found that this has become a hobby/obsession for me. I am never more relaxed than when I'm smoking a cigar and have nothing else on my plate for the day. I swore I would start off with only a dozen. But that didn't last long. The Toronto weather isn't great otherwise I'd have a couple a week. The wife "tolerates" my hobby as long as I don't smoke indoors.

My son asked me last night as I was putting him into bed why I smoked cigars. I told him that is was relaxing. He's only 7, so I don't think he understood. Enjoy the forum...having gone to college in Buffalo, I know what the winter is like up there. Also, when in the Army I trained at Fort Drum in Watertown, NY...also not too far from the Canadian border. Winters can be brutal and with all the smoking restrictions in Canada, I can understand why you don't get a cigar in every day.

BW welcome to the forums. What about getting some pictures of your collection uploaded onto the Photo Gallery section, we'd all love to see them?

BW welcome to the forums. What about getting some pictures of your collection uploaded onto the Photo Gallery section, we'd all love to see them?

Sure thing. I have to take some new photos of my collection. Stay tuned. :love:

Welcome to FOH, seen you on CA for a while.

Jose

Thanks Jose! Good to see a familiar face. It was only a matter of time that I join FOH. Been browsing some of the posts for a while. Great discussions and info here.

Regards,

Frank

Hmm silly me. I do have some photos I can share in the meantime. See link below. :P

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bundwallah/sets/

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the Forum enjoy ,we do :lol: