Montecristo Grand Edmundo MOA FEB 10

also, the point colt raises was one i have been intending to raise for a while. how accurate is the date stamp? given the somewhat haphazard approach to certain matters in cuba, how can we be sure that these were not rolled a year ago hand have been sitting there waiting to be boxed?

I suppose dates are especially relevant to those who might like to keep track of overall yearly crop quality. With the current 3-2-1 aged tobacco system

supposedly in effect, having cigars that have been in storage for a time, then date stamped at boxing could throw that out of kilter - not that I know if

many or any of us really track vintages.

hmm... thanks for the review - your description makes me think of a Cohiba Genios or some such...

obviously very early days, but how would you compare this to a Genios or MC Sublimes?

for me, and granted on the basis of only one cigar, not in the ball park. as i said in the post above, anyone thinking they are getting another monte siblimes is going to be very disappointed. but clearly others have had much more enjoyable experiences.

Have now had 4 from different boxes. 91/90/88/89

All FEB/MAR 10.

I prefer them to the Monte Sublime (at this stage) because of a cleaner flavour. There is a long way to go with these cigars. Let's see how they perform around Christmas.

• 2 years later...