Curb your enthusiasm

dicko

it's pretaaay pretaaaay pretty good!

Who else likes larry david's akward situations and hilarious ANTI-social commentary??

fix ;)

Shmoehawk!

I haven't had a chance to watch the last season yet... i don't have HBO so I wait for the DVDs... I need to get my Netflix account up and running again.

Totally agree on both counts! American Office just doesn't have the 'cringe' factor of the English original.

i still enjoy the american version but it is a much 'nicer' show than the pommy one. no matter how many times you watch it, you still just want to scream at him not to do what he does/be like he is.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is great. I watched a special that said that most of the show is improv. They get the basic info of the scene and then they just go with it. That's pretty amazing. Another great comedy was Arrested Development-so they cancel it.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is great. I watched a special that said that most of the show is improv. They get the basic info of the scene and then they just go with it. That's pretty amazing. Another great comedy was Arrested Development-so they cancel it.

loved arrested development. had heard another network picked it up but nothing seems to have happened.

they usually show it about three in the morning here so have to tape them but i think he is brilliant. the only show that makes me cringe more was the english original 'office'.

Ken, if you like both LD and Ricky gervais this interview is very funny and interesting and has clips from both shows!