Czar's "Czar" custom cigar

asmith

The second of the new custom cigars that will soon be available to all. The Czar is the big brother to the already reviewed Tampa. Please take into consideration that it is a Saturday morning and Ken and Rob are already drinking.

<!--id1--><div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div><!--id2-->

One of the best i have seen in ages ,good point Rob ,we just want that one cigar that hits the sweet spot,the profile that most :huh: people like ,out of the box ,if habanos can't do it why not I say ;)

Cheers OZ :cigar:

Please take into consideration that it is a Saturday morning and Ken and Rob are already drinking.

smithers, i need to point out that you will notice one spitbucket on the table placed next to me. and at no stage in that video is on of us seen drinking. that one would not be rob.

smithers, i need to point out that you will notice one spitbucket on the table placed next to me. and at no stage in that video is on of us seen drinking. that one would not be rob.

I suffer for my art :huh:

I suffer for my art :huh:

Artists are never understood

really looking forward to get one-two boxes,

How are you planning to package them, i am no fan of bundles, but just a ceder boxes with a branded czar logo would look great and perfect for storage.

cheers

these cigars are really looking fantastic! love the shape.

so, the "tampa" will be the spicy, strong number and the "czar" will be more medium bodied??

I agree with balnaves cab sav being a good drop. one of the best sub $20 imho

Had them in my hand in melbourne :2thumbs: Really good balance in fingers/hand feels good to hold and look fabulous ,cannot wait to taste as this shape does smoke well

keep us posted guys :hungry:

Cheers OZ :cigar:

Great shape/size. But a band would be neat, I think.

What the hell was thrown onto the table at 2:21? lol Probably Smithy up to something

Just a leaf. :2thumbs:

What the hell was thrown onto the table at 2:21? lol Probably Smithy up to something

chinese elm leaf. camera wasn't going when one kindly went straight into my glass.

and rob doesn't let smithers attend these though heis, as far as i am concerned, always welcome.

chinese elm leaf. camera wasn't going when one kindly went straight into my glass.

and rob doesn't let smithers attend these though heis, as far as i am concerned, always welcome.

Thanks Ken, I know I'm always welcome. One of these day's Ayala will give me a bit of notice so I can attend.

Hi Guys

Was just wondering what you guys had in mind for the packaging on the "Tampa"and the "Czar",will they be SLB Cabs or normal type dress boxes or may no boxes at all and bundles ,i my self would prefer a SLB CAB.

Just Curious

Cheers OZ :D

Great review guys, those customs are looking better and better each time :hungry:

we see them.

On a side note, I see that a lot of wines in OZ now have the twist off caps, :mellow:

goodness me, How sad it is to see, "the art of the cork" just brushed away. :rolleyes: