My health

As mentioned on another thread, I was diagnosed with lung cancer back in March. The cancer couldn't be cut out or radiated, so I have been undergoing chemotherapy. The result of my first CT Scan after starting is "Substantial improvement overall." I am very encouraged. Hopefully it will prove true in my case that "cancer" is a word; not a sentence.

Thanks for all the good wishes on the other thread as well as the private ones.

As I told Rob in a private post, I expect to smoke one or more of the new Tampas in Chuck's memory.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned on another thread, I was diagnosed with lung cancer back in March. The cancer couldn't be cut out or radiated, so I have been undergoing chemotherapy. The result of my first CT Scan after starting is "Substantial improvement overall." I am very encouraged. Hopefully it will prove true in my case that "cancer" is a word; not a sentence.

Thanks for all the good wishes on the other thread as well as the private ones.

As I told Rob in a private post, I expect to smoke one or more of the new Tampa's in Chuck's memory.

Van,

That's very good news.....after all the bad news that you have had.

Best wishes, Trevor.

Stay strong & positive, and you'll pull thru it Van.

I just found out that one of my good friends also was just diagnosed with lung cancer, and he's on week 2 of his chemo now.

I'll be sending some postive thoughts out to the both of you.

All the very best for your health Van and what already seems to be the very best news in that you are recovering. :buddies:

You're not alone bud, thank you for sharing the news, it truly seems to be positive. :lol3:

Regards,

Michael and family.

Van

Here's hoping that you make a speedy recovery,you have a lot of support here and are definitely not alone.

Keep fighting the good fight my friend :buddies:

Steve and family