G'day from Jordan (the country!)

Hi guys,

I've come across the reviews on youtube the other day, and those led me here, so thanks for rob, ray and smithy for this great introduction, and their great "shows" :2thumbs:

I'm not a well seasoned cigar expert, so I've just ordered myself my own selected sampler, based on recommendations on videos and Lisa's help -a big thank you to you Lisa- I'm keeping my fingers crossed they arrive in one piece and quickly and not decide to age a few months on the road <_<

I'm really glad I found this place, keep'em coming guys!

P.S: I was told they never shipped to Jordan before, glad to be the guinea pig :whistle:

Welcome! Great to have a member from a new country!

What the smoking culture like in Jordan? What about the situation with cigars?

Thanks Kangaroo,

We're big cigarette smokers, they recently banned smoking inside public buildings, but that didn't work, we make rules and break them all the time :2thumbs:

The other big thing is ******, its common in cafe's but it's not my thing.

Cuban cigars are very common, but people mainly get them from abroad, haven't come across a good cigar shop around here, but there might be in some hotels.

Welcome to the forum Jordan, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Let us know how you enjoy the cigars.

Cheers

Warren

Thanks Warren, I'm sure I will, and I'll let you all know how it goes with the cigars, I'm hoping they don't take too long to get here!

Welcome to FOH jordon,

I'm sure your cigars will arrive soon and before you know,

you'll be enjoying both, the cigars and the forum.

If you can, let us know a bit about yourself and the cigars you enjoy. :2thumbs:

Enjoy, Ciao

Welcome to FOH jordon,

I'm sure your cigars will arrive soon and before you know,

you'll be enjoying both, the cigars and the forum.

If you can, let us know a bit about yourself and the cigars you enjoy. :2thumbs:

Enjoy, Ciao

Thanks laficion, I'm sure I will, as I mentioned I'm not an expert, I've enjoyed different cigars in the past, probably the most common in the world, Monty 4, but I've recently tried the Partagas Serie D No. 4, I have to say that this one is so far my favourite, I've ordered different brands today but most are robustos, they're the right size for me, at least I'm certain of that by now, but we'll see how it goes, I'll keep you posted <_<

Welcome to F.O.H Jordon

enjoy lots to see and do here laughs abound and knowledge is free

Cheers OZ :D

Welcome to FOH. Enjoy the forum...and enjoy the smokes.

Salam Jordan! Welcome to FOH! In which city do you live? My sister lives in Aleppo for 10 years.. Wish you to spend pleasant time here! :lol:

Salam cigarros, Thank you my friend, I live in the Capital, Amman, Aleppo is in Syria, around an hour's flight to the north, great to meet someone related to someone in the neighbourhood! :D

Thanks chenman, I'm looking forward to both! Say hi to the big apple for me, do you get cuban cigars delivered to you there??

Every month...