Go Ahead...add a new Vitola

Your HSA. You get to add one Vitola to any Marque you want. What say you?

I'm adding the H. Upmann Magnum Robusto. Love the Connie 1, but I really want that Magnum series flavor in a smaller format, and I'm not about to clip any Mag 50 or 46! Thought about making the Mag 48 a regular production, but I prefer the blend of the 46 and 50.

Ramon Allones Petit Corona would be good as would an RA delicado. Would also like to see a regular production Por Larranaga robusto or even a corona gorda. A regular production Punch Piramide is another one. I thought when HSA started this regional release thing, the successful ones were supposed to go into general production. If they took like 6-8 of the best received RE's over the last 5 years and put them into regular production (keeping the same quality standards and blends obviously), It might almost make up for the butchery they've been doing with their annual discontinuations.

Look... I just want to continue to smoke some of the old **** I used to enjoy! Yeah.... I am a downer!!! Sorry!

Alright then... seriously. Slide lid box of 50, 6.5x42... maybe a Partagas. Holy **** I just invented the ****in' Partagas Lonsdale!!! Someone should be payin' me for this. -Piggy

Look... I just want to continue to smoke some of the old **** I used to enjoy! Yeah.... I am a downer!!! Sorry!

Alright then... seriously. Slide lid box of 50, 6.5x42... maybe a Partagas. Holy **** I just invented the ****in' Partagas Lonsdale!!! Someone should be payin' me for this. -Piggy

I unhesitatingly second that... you're a genius indeed sir...

Id create a new marque, "Czar" with the one and only initial smoke added being the Tampa.

Id then grab a drink, a meal and take the rest of the day off knowing the cigar industry was better off in the purest of senses.

only one, how about ten :) :

Punch Dalia

Por Larranaga Churchill

Saint Luis Rey Gordito

La Flor de Cano Robusto

H. Upmann Canonazo (call it Magnum 52)

H. Upmann Geniales (call it Magnum 54)

Sancho Panza Robusto

La Gloria Cubana Corona Gorda

Trinidad Churchill (with pig tail)

Vegas Robaina Britanicas