Go Ahead...add a new Vitola

on-topic:

Bolivar Tacos/Salomones

off-topic:

Punch Campana

Trinidad Lonsdale/Dalia

and indeed a Trinidad Pyramide would be awsome!

return of the RA 898... please...

Look... I just want to continue to smoke some of the old **** I used to enjoy! Yeah.... I am a downer!!! Sorry!

-Piggy

+1

There are a lot of good suggestions coming out here, and I especially like all the Corona Gordas. But, in addition to some never-before-seen ideas, many of my desires would also revolve around discontinued sizes like PC's, Coronas and Lonsdales that used to be so popular (other long-skinnies as well).

Maybe HSA should consider doing some stand-alone "retro" releases as Limited Production cigars... i.e. not LE's with inflated prices, but cigars of the past that have fallen by the wayside, done up as LP's with occasional single runs to satisfy the traditionalists (hopefully at "normal" prices). Roll a few thousand of Mr. PigFish's Partagas Lonsdale revival or mm12's resurrected RAPC's and they'll fly out the door. Then do it again with something else a few months later. No promises of constant production necessary, likewise nothing to stop them from making more either.

The Czar's upcoming custom line looks like a step in the right direction. Clearly El Prez is already cognizant of many of his fans and followers predilection for non-jawbreakers. Can you imagine a pigtailed Czar Cervantes?

Maybe HSA should consider doing some stand-alone "retro" releases as Limited Production cigars... i.e. not LE's with inflated prices, but cigars of the past that have fallen by the wayside, done up as LP's with occasional single runs to satisfy the traditionalists (hopefully at "normal" prices).

You mean like the LCDH-series? (Bolivar Gold Medal, Partagas Salomones and some San Cristobals...)

Look... I just want to continue to smoke some of the old **** I used to enjoy! Yeah.... I am a downer!!! Sorry!

Alright then... seriously. Slide lid box of 50, 6.5x42... maybe a Partagas. Holy **** I just invented the ****in' Partagas Lonsdale!!! Someone should be payin' me for this. -Piggy

haha... that was my answer exactly! someone pay this man!

You mean like the LCDH-series? (Bolivar Gold Medal, Partagas Salomones and some San Cristobals...)

Oh... well... er... (kicking dirt)... um... didn't I say "more retros"?

No, I guess I didn't... but I sure wish now that I had (said with a red face).

Touche! Those got by me.

Oh... well... er... (kicking dirt)... um... didn't I say "more retros"?

No, I guess I didn't... but I sure wish now that I had (said with a red face).

Touche! Those got by me.

No, no, no... I didn't try to be a smart***... I just like your idea!!! Instead of 'limited' availability thru LCDH those runs could be done for a year, replacing the LE series.

Not exactly a new vitola but I would like to see the entire Cohiba Siglo series scrapped. Keep all of the sizes but beef up the blends a notch and make them all part of the "Linea Clasica". They all just seem a little muted to me when compared to the other Cohiba.

Some of the special releases should become part of the standard production range. Such as the Bolivar Especiales no 2, Bolivar Salomones, Por Larranaga Lonsdales of Ramon Allones Celestial Finos. If I could create a new vitola alltogether, it would be some kind of marriage between the pyramid, lancero and lonsdale. A 42 ring gauge lancero lenght pyramid.

Hi all

PL robusto

VR Lancero

Dip Robusto

Part C/GORDA

No, no, no... I didn't try to be a smart***... I just like your idea!!! Instead of 'limited' availability thru LCDH those runs could be done for a year, replacing the LE series.

Not to worry. I didn't take it as one-upsmanship.

I don't think HSA will ever let the LE's go. Too much money in that. But, they need a sense of humor when it comes to putting out more "non-collectors" special releases. As PigFish pointed out, they have a glut of tobacco back-stocked. No reason not to use it.

I would like to see some Panatella Largas by:

Juan Lopez

ERDM

Bolivar

Uphman

Like the size of the LGC MDO3..bunch of beautiful wrapper flavor!

I would also like to see in a regular (non-regional line up):

LGC Robusto's (or a Belicoso!)

RA (I want to see the Alemania belicoso become regular production..love that one)

Rafael Gonzales Robusto or Belicoso

La Flor Del Cano short Robusto

just to name a few!