New to FOH, glad to be here...

I think that Bart said it best, but let me just say welcome to FOH CanuckSARTech. Looks like you are really enjoying the forum. And to second Bart again...you won't deal ever deal with anyone better than the Czar crew. Enjoy!

I think that Bart said it best, but let me just say welcome to FOH CanuckSARTech. Looks like you are really enjoying the forum. And to second Bart again...you won't deal ever deal with anyone better than the Czar crew. Enjoy!

Thanks, and good to hear.

Potentially, unlike many who are on here, I haven't signed up initially with the mindset to just become a member so that I can buy through Cigar Czar. I already have a few choice sources, including directly from the horse's mouth.

However, I'm obviously not against potentially buying from Czar. I've received many words of praise from Rob, et al, and their service focus on the customer. Very nice to see and hear, to help me out should I decide there's some purchases I want to make too.

I suspect that there are many on here who just sign up, put a post or two, and then put in an order and disappear.

I'm not in for that. I'm here to enjoy the storytelling, share in on the wealth of knowledge that many of us connoisseurs have, and partake in "the community".

Here's to many more conversations.... :buddies::party:

And, I thought this would be the perfect place to post this.

I'm at 100 posts already, with this very post - all completed in about 10 calendar days (including 4 where I was gone on holiday)!

I'm such a Forum ***** already.

Pretty soon, I'll end up having to rent a bed here or something like that. LOL.

Well, 200+ posts into the forum now, and things are warming up nicely! :P

I just want to say thank you for all of the warm welcomes so far, as well as the interesting discussions to date.

Here's to many more interesting talks around the "round table", and plentiful smokes shared with friends! :)

Cheers! :lol:

Hi keith

better late than never Welcome to FOH enjoy :rolleyes:

Cheers Steve

• 4 weeks later...
Well, 200+ posts into the forum now, and things are warming up nicely! :buddies:

You have now posted more than 700, I will give you a week or two to hit the 1K and one year to overtake RA and KG. It is quite an achievement in such a short space of time. But then the argument always goes quality or quantity?

Just ribbing you :stir: . Welcome to FOH and hope you enjoy it here.