Diplomatico Number 2 EMA SEP 07

El Presidente

Great to see the duo back in action.

Never had a bad Dip,never had a plugged one!

That's 2's 4's and 5's.

Dip 2's are great.

So that'l mean they'll be getting shot of them soon.......

• 3 weeks later...
Ive had a couple from a '08 box, and they had Zero flavor! I hope I don't have a bad box!

Had a box of Dip#5's that were like that from the outset. Best to keep your hands away from them for a while and you will be rewarded.

I like the Dip brand and would love to find and try a Dip#1.

Had a box of Dip#5's that were like that from the outset. Best to keep your hands away from them for a while and you will be rewarded.

I like the Dip brand and would love to find and try a Dip#1.

Graham, Do you think another year on the AGO 08's to make it 3 years? I can't believe after 2 years they still have no hint of flavor! Seems like the '07's are smoking good right now, maybe the 3 year mark is when the Dip #2's wake the Hell up!

Graham, Do you think another year on the AGO 08's to make it 3 years? I can't believe after 2 years they still have no hint of flavor! Seems like the '07's are smoking good right now, maybe the 3 year mark is when the Dip #2's wake the Hell up!

Hi Max, I found with the Dip5s that they were pretty rough ROTT and but then after a year in the humi in addition to one year's box age, things changed.

Perhaps the #2's take a lot longer to come round as they are of a far larger vitola. The Dip5's are really mini cigars, the smallest cubans I've smoked. You may have to give them somewhere between the 3-5yr mark, pleased to hear that your 07's are doing well.

G

• 1 year later...