Preserving smoked cigars?

It's all in good fun, he knows that. I'm sure he's able to cut through the tongue-in-cheek responses, and sees some good ideas out there. I don't think there's been any even close to real ridicule or personal shots. I'm sure Frank would let us know.

Good call, Frank. Besides, you already had my e-mail too - I'm awaiting the computer viruses to be sent anytime in retaliation! :lol::huh:

And I just know you're stocking up for when one of us says something way more goofy than your idea in the first place.

LOL. Same here. "What do you see in this ink blotch?" "Uh, Habanos S.A. releasing Montecristo Opens as an EL!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hey Keith. Being a fellow Canadian, you were probably raised on the same biting British humour that was on our airwaves for the last century as I was. So, no offense taken. But uh..do check your email for exciting new offers and interesting attachments or links. :rolleyes:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith, here is another from Eddie Pons, I couldn't resist putting on this thread.

Excuse me bundwallah but it's too good :lol:

Sorry for the bad photo but it's late :rolleyes:

:huh:

:yes: No apology needed. I think I've just found this years' Halloween costume.

Hey Keith. Being a fellow Canadian, you were probably raised on the same biting British humour that was on our airwaves for the last century as I was. So, no offense taken. But uh..do check your email for exciting new offers and interesting attachments or links. :lol:

Touche. No cigars for you then, dear sir! I'll have to talk with a buddy in Customs.... :rolleyes:

If I was going to do something like this, I would try to find an embalming process and then frame them. You could then include something like a photo of you enjoying said cigar.

Something like this: post-5984-1282526744.jpg

There is a certain shard of glass that I'm intending on doing a similar thing with if I can get it back.

I'm sure he's able to cut through the tongue-in-cheek responses....

And I'm sure he can speak for himself - as he did when he said he was somewhat taken aback by some of the responses. The point (which is not

directed at anyone in particular), is that when some lines are neared here, it's mentioned. When some lines are crossed here, it's not acceptable -

period.