VIDEO REVIEWS

hey guys just watching a few reviews again for about the third time,enjoying a Carlsberg and a HQ Lusi,(man what a smoke)..I was thinking that i would love to see a video review on.... The Behike and The Secretos among others.. What would you guys like to see...I love watching these videos for the insight,the opinions and also the comedy.

I'm pretty much happy with whatever they throw at us, and I'm appreciative of the effort it takes to produce the vids - I guess I enjoy the

surprise factor, as well. And while I also enjoy the immediacy of the video reviews, I do sometimes find myself missing Rob's, Ken's, and

Smithy's written reviews - but perhaps that's because I'm the type who'd rather read the book than watch the movie....... :clap:

I'm pretty much happy with whatever they throw at us, and I'm appreciative of the effort it takes to produce the vids - I guess I enjoy the

surprise factor, as well. And while I also enjoy the immediacy of the video reviews, I do sometimes find myself missing Rob's, Ken's, and

Smithy's written reviews - but perhaps that's because I'm the type who'd rather read the book than watch the movie....... :clap:

Before my time! I would love to read some new reviews from the gents.

To address the OP I wouldn't mind a review of the Bolivar Gold Medal.

Two requests:

Would love to see a video review of some vintage cigars: 10-20-30+ years old. I imagine the panel of reviewers could dwindle down to one, but would like to see this.

Or, a side by side review of two cigars, same marca and same vitola, but of different years. To show what six months, a year, two years matters to a cigar.

*I've managed to find an inexpensive, very hard to find smoke, the Los Statos Deluxe. Only due to sentimental value...it was my first bonafide Cuban I managed to get on my own. What about a review of that or even the La Flor de Cano if you're looking for inexpensive possibilities? :huh::whisper:

Cohiba Siglo V, I would be very interested to hear what the gentlemen of the deck think of this cigar, particular from the 2009 vintage year.

Regards

CDNeh

Two requests:

Would love to see a video review of some vintage cigars: 10-20-30+ years old. I imagine the panel of reviewers could dwindle down to one, but would like to see this.

Or, a side by side review of two cigars, same marca and same vitola, but of different years. To show what six months, a year, two years matters to a cigar.

X2