Czar's "Tampa" custom cigar

El Presidente

Smithy and I had the opportunity to try the "Tampa" a few days ago. Straight off the truck, no rest. We did everything we tell you not to do :peace:

These cigars are in honour of Chuck "Tampa" who passed away tragically earlier this year. Great friend to the forum, great personal friend to many of us.

They come simply bundled with a red ribbon representing Chucks Tampa Bay Buccaneers whom he loved.

I hope we have done them justice mate.

<!--id1--><div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div><!--id2-->

Smithy and I had the opportunity to try the "Tampa" a few days ago. Straight off the truck, no rest. We did everything we tell you not to do :peace:

These cigars are in honour of Chuck "Tampa" who passed away tragically earlier this year. Great friend to the forum, great personal friend to many of us.

They come simply bundled with a red ribbon representing Chucks Tampa Bay Buccaneers whom he loved.

I hope we have done them justice mate.

OK, mates, so when can we buy them???

Great review, guys! I am so looking forward to the sampler and can't for it to arrive. I hope that I'll have the patience to put them away for a while. Sure will be very hard to resist. Thanks you so much again for sending those out to me. :angry:

• 3 months later...