Torceador glue

Irony. Just ordered cigar glue from Heartfelt which came in last Friday. Works well.

Apologies in advance for being a retentive p.i.a., and I realize this may be akin to correcting spelling in a forum post, but.... this is an interesting coincidence, but not irony.

There... I did it,

Rick <---- ducking

Apologies in advance for being a retentive p.i.a., and I realize this may be akin to correcting spelling in a forum post, but.... this is an interesting coincidence, but not irony.

There... I did it,

Rick <---- ducking

LOL. No worries. I stand correkted.

LOL, thanks, that made me spit on my screen, and it needed a cleaning :clap: Btw, nice game last night :2thumbs: What the heck happened tonight? I got home late and missed it.

Rick

Yah, didn't catch the game either. Saw last night's game. Shaq is crazy! 38 year old running with these 20 year olds. He is still a force though. Big ass body in the paint. Hope he weathers the season and is strong enough for the playoffs and LA. Want him to win a ring over Kobe.

According to the blog (specifically CelticsBlog.com) looks like the turnovers did them in. Doesn't matter. It's the second game of the season. Was awesome to see the team gellin pretty well last night against the Heat. I hope Rondo can develop his short jumper because he sure is a playmaker and knows how to get the team involved. If he was an actual scorer on top of this, he would be golden.

Take it easy Rick. Go Celtics!

Yah, didn't catch the game either. Saw last night's game. Shaq is crazy! 38 year old running with these 20 year olds. He is still a force though. Big ass body in the paint.

I like Shaq, but I gotta say one thing: at this level and with all the money involved, a guy shouldn't look like that when he's shooting a foul shot! :clap: I mean, get the guy lessons or have him shoot underhand. :thumbsup:

Rick