Montecristo Edmundo TUG ABR 09

El Presidente

;) Great review Rob & Ken (about EVERYTHING except....) :love:

I loved it because in general that's what happens when friends meet up

to smoke a cigar, they talk about everything except about the smoke,

then at the very end, they look at each other and say, " hey, BTW, that was a great cigar" :D

I was there as a silent witness and all I can say is I'm glad not all the sounds were reproduced in the video. :rolleyes:

I was watching this video and it kept reminding me of something and then it clicked.

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

muppet1.jpg

Two old guys on a balcony. :D

I was there as a silent witness and all I can say is I'm glad not all the sounds were reproduced in the video. :D

I was watching this video and it kept reminding me of something and then it clicked.

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

muppet1.jpg

:rolleyes:

I was there as a silent witness and all I can say is I'm glad not all the sounds were reproduced in the video. :rolleyes:

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

muppet1.jpg

*And those two old guys told VERY famous cigar smoker Milton Berle on the Muppets Show that he was too close to the audience. Milton stepped back some on the stage & he asked, "How's this?" They said, no he was still too close. He stepped back some more & said, "How's this?" They said no still too close. Back some more, and they said, no still too close to the audience. Finally Milton said, "Well how far back should I get?" They said, "Have you got a car? OH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!"

smithy, we give you gold and that comes back!!

mind you, rob plans to turn up with what he described as his two worst cigars of the year, monte open and r&j belli's, but thankfully forgot them.

we turn up to his balcony this arvo and while other guests get customs, i get the belli. and it was crap.