Filleting Fish

Gary

Hey guy's, I know this is mostly a section for fishing pics, so I hope you guys don't mind asking a question. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help.

Basically what it is, the father-in-law has asked for an Xmas gift, if I could find a book and/or DVD on filleting fish or different types of fish. Even a book that has a decent section on filleting would do, but unfortunately I've checked out the web for days with no luck.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone know's of any such books which deal with such a topic????

Any help anyone might be able to give would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Gary.

i suspect any good 'how to' fishing book should have it. or any good seafood cooking book.

one of the problems is that there are numerous ways - filleting/skinning etc. and so many different sorts of fish requiring copmpletely different techniques. but i suspect those type of books will more than cover the basics.

Cheers for the heads up Colt, appreciate it!

Gary, not sure if you can purchase directly from Amazon (USA), but to add to Ross's reply, Amazon USA sells this as an "on demand" video. I've never done it, but it looks like you can purchase one time download view or own it outright. I assume you can burn a dvd if you own it outright. It also shows a 2 minute preview.

Link

Regards,

Rick

Ken / Rick, cheers for the additional info guy's, appreciate it, will be taking a closer look at that DVD on Amazon to see if it's any good?