Ramon Allones Grandes. Regional Release Spain

asmith

Thanks for the mention Ken. I have not purchased the Cohiba DC box recently. It was purchased from a LCDH in 04 that I used to purchase from frequently, so the authenticity is not in question. I had emailed Ken asking if he had smoked any recently. I had 2 boxes and smoked through my first box several years ago and have not touched the 2nd box until a few weeks ago. I smoked the first one and found it very mild. Mind you that it was only one sample. I knew Ken reviewed them on the site so I wanted to get his opinion. He proceeded to tell me that Rob had destroyed one of his two boxes in the humidor-water incident. LOL. Anyway, hope the other beauties in my box are better and hope you enjoy your remaining box Ken. Happy Holidays to all at the FOH family.

Another great (well, okay) video review. :rolleyes: Thanks again, guys.

And poor Piggy. Rob's just telling all of Piggy's trademark secrets. Funny as hell though.

Although, Rob did hit the nail on the head, and I think that you, Piggy, have even brought up the oxy-moron before: you've got the mini-horses, and this little dog "that even Paris Hilton would be ashamed of", and yet you got the whole biker / biker-chick thing going on with you and Mrs. Piggy.

Strange, but true. We love ya, nonetheless.

:lol:

Can't find these smoke the site Rob!!!! Are you selling these???

Under 24 hours Ken to get that uploaded and posted. No you did not give me gold to make it easy for me, the only gold was you dancing in the chair to The Boss.

smithy, well done in getting it out so quickly. i told rob you had nothing else to do - he agreed.

but i weep at the pearls of wisdom you've left on the cutting room floor.

and all wine bottles should come with a warning - after several of these, do not attempt to dance near cameras, even if it is bruce.

smithy, well done in getting it out so quickly. i told rob you had nothing else to do - he agreed.

but i weep at the pearls of wisdom you've left on the cutting room floor.

and all wine bottles should come with a warning - after several of these, do not attempt to dance near cameras, even if it is bruce.

Not much made the cutting room floor, the bit about Piggy's dogs went on for a while that got cut, Elie's counting skills that got cut back, your dancing even got cut back so be pleased about the final result.

as ever, colt, perceptive on both counts.

i forgot to mention that when we filmed this, ten foot of python was having a nice snooze a few few below where rob was sitting, in some bushes. till rob poured a bucket if cold wayer all over it. still there, though. must have fed well. i do note that the 8 ducklings in the creek is down to zero.