Happy New Year To One and All

I know for the most part, we've said our happy holidays, but I just wanted to take a quick moment to extend a personal Happy New Year to all our

members. We've lost some good friends - some we know about and some I'm sure we don't - to all I raise a toast.

I'm very happy - even proud - to have been able to "work" beside my fellow mods and our admins - Guy, Ken, Trevor, Wilkey - truly my honor. Rob,

Lisa, Smithy...... I'm constantly buoyed by our members, who strive to maintain our "little forum that could" !LOL!

We don't all always agree on some things, but I can't think of one member who it wouldn't be my pleasure to sit down and have a drink, a cigar, a few

laughs with.

Health and Happiness to you all.

--Ross

Wonderful sentiments, Ross. It's been a year of changes for me and that's left me feeling a bit on the outside but you and the rest of the moderating crew and Rob and the staff make it feel like home here even after I've been away a while.

Cheers and happiest of years to all of my compatriots and colleagues here at Friends of Habanos.

Regards,

Wilkey

Ross,

I'm not as active on this board or any for that manner but FOH will always be my home cigar forum. When I lurk and come by a Colt thread I always check in. While not authorized I think I can speak for all in saying thanks for the intelligence, logic, and peacfulness you bring to this group of friends. I hope you and your family and all Friends of Habanos members have a safe and great New Years Holiday....and that 2011 just get's better and better for all.

Tom

Much gratitude to you Ross, the other moderators, Czar management and in fact all the members for the beautiful atmosphere created and maintained on this forum. It's unique in my experience and I'm sure that it doesn't just happen. All the information and fun are made possible by the civility and friendship we share.

Best wishes to everyone for a healthy and happy new year.

Well said Ross

I to would like to wish all members a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and a prosperous 2011 :D:o

Cheers to all

Steve :cigar:

Cheers to all on the eve of 2011. May prosperity and health be bestowed upon all of you. Tonight I will enjoy a Montecristo No 2 in the company of family and friends.....After all, isn't that what it is all about..... :o

I would like to Join in with Ross and also take the time to wish you all the happiest of the New year 2011,

I sincerely mean it from the bottom of my heart . I wish everyone, health,prosperity and great cigars during the coming New Year.

I wish you all great joy with your loved ones and families.

These wishes are all realistic and mostly depends on us and our effords to have them materialize so as to become reality.

For the rest, I'm not so sure that we have THAT much control over the different events that will occur in the future during this coming year.

Of course like everyone, I would love to see peace on this earth, but that would be too naive to think that a wish could change human nature.

But then again when I think about it, how many countries are we on FOH ? exactly I don't know , but it works just fine because of a commun passion we share, so in a way, we are contibuting to this wish of peace. Right ?

However, there will still be diffilcult times ahead, such as,

Ken wearing shorts on the 2011 FOH cigar video reviews ,

Will Smithy still suffer through hours of videos just to save 6 mins.?

Will Rob finally find undiscovered bottles of wine in OZ ?

Will Lisa ever get tired of HUGS?

Will we see a photo of COLT or ANACOSTIAKAT ?

All of this and I'm sure, much more to come in 2011 .

So as an old man once said, " bring on the bad, we'll sure as hell transform it into good & great moments".

Thank you all for making FOH the great community that it is .

Guy

post-3705-1293801418.gif HAPPY

post-3705-1293801442.gif NEW

post-3705-1293801451.gif YEAR TO ALL

:o

... but I can't think of one member who it wouldn't be my pleasure to sit down and have a drink, a cigar, a few

laughs with.

Clearly, I have some work to do. :lookaround:

Happy New Year all!

And I hope to show my face here more often in 2011.

Happy New Year to everyone @ FoH! May everyone be happy and healthy in 2011. Oh...and may our beloved CCs be even better in the new year...