What will/did you smoke when the clock hit 12?

Considering I'll be out with a couple feet of snow on the ground and freezing temperatures, I'm having a Boli PC and getting back inside quick.....but I'll enjoy the night for however long I'll be out there....

Just finished a Monte 4 for Prez's review contest. Delicious, and perfect time.

Mykeuva... you from Va? My brother is currently a UVA student, and actually does sportscasting for the school, and local radio. He even does the Statefarm Insurance commercial they play on air.

As the clock struck 12, I was just finishing an '04 Gigantes.

A near perfect smoke, these are finally coming around.

First of the new year, a '01 SLR Corona tubo.

Earthy, almost dirty, yet rather compelling.

A sign of things to come?

I must be getting old... as my kids tell me. Only 37 and in bed by 9 or 10. Working today which isnt a bad thing since i picked up a few commercial jobs right now. Though i do get a drive so a cigar their and back. LGC #2 for this morning and way home gonna be COH Pyramid

Just finished a Monte 4 for Prez's review contest. Delicious, and perfect time.

Mykeuva... you from Va? My brother is currently a UVA student, and actually does sportscasting for the school, and local radio. He even does the Statefarm Insurance commercial they play on air.

I went to UVA, but not from the state of VA. That's great about your brother, bet he's having a great time. I still follow all the sports and listen whenever I can, so I bet I heard him on that commercial!

When the clock struck twelve ringing in the new year, I'd already been in bed for an hour and a half. I did have a NC cigar earlier in the day, thanks

to unseasonably warm temps. I fortified my immune system with wine, and going into Boston today (new years day) I did the same, but had no cigar.

day before i had a hoyo LE pyramid from 2003 and my last hamlet robusto.

on the day, first a monte edmundo and then come the hour, one of my hamlet monsters. and then sang for about four hours (lucky listeners).

with everything from good fizz, nine popes, a 2002 pikes riesling, a rockford bl;ack shiraz - just gorgeous - a botham willis merrill shiraz (thought i should acknowledge the poms' win in some manner) and didn't even get to open the magnum of bolly.

great way to bring in the new year.

Enjoyed a Monty 2 from NOV 09. Much much better than the 08's I had last year. Looking forward to the rest of the box.

I have two boxes of Monte #2's from Nov. 09. I have not gotten to opening them up. Might have to crack one of those boxes open soon. When you get a chance I would love to hear a review. What did you drink with it if anything?

Sadly was too busy preparing for the in-laws arrival on Saturday morning to smoke a cigar on New Year's Eve. Did manage to find time for a Cohiba Lancerco during the day. The weather was amazingly warm of January, unfortunately the cigar was meh. Followed it up that night with a CoRo with a friend. The CoRo was spectacular.