Green Bay Packers....

I was there. It was incredible. The best playoff performance by a quarterback and his receivers that I have ever seen. At the end of the game, it was just several thousand Packer fans cheering the team into the tunnel. Go Pack Go!!!

Man, what a routing. The Falcons just fell apart - it definitely was their game to lose.

Today, Pats over Jets, and Chicaco over Seattle. I don't really like Da Bears, but someone has to knock those ugly seagulls out of the playoffs - it's almost sacriledge, to get into the playoffs with a losing record! :football:

As season ticket holder for the bears, I would have to say Aaron Rodgers should run for his life because he will be destroyed by Da Bears. We played them in Green Bay and had nothing to gain by playing a vanilla offense and defense and we only lost by seven. They are on our turf and the Pack better start Packing.

GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!! <_<:buddies::cigar:

Congrats! It was definitely a good game.

I would've love to have seen my Saints make it back to at least the NFC Championship game this year (if not the Superbowl again), but there's always next year I guess. :thumbsup:

The Superbowl game should be a good and entertaining one!