Best Burgers?

Oh...there are so many great burgers out there. In NYC where I live now, the best burger in the city for my money is The Shake Shack. Some hate it because of the wait, but the burgers are amazing. Other than that, the Corner Bistro makes a great burger, Peter Luger is another great spot and you can always get a great burger at the 21 Club as well. Five Guys is like 5x overrated in my book.

In my hometown area of Cali, you can't beat the best burgers in America. A Double Double "Animal Style" at In N Out Burger. Quite literally the best burger you will ever have. Tommy's is great as well if you like chili on your burger.

The best burger when drunk is definitely the sliders from White Castle. When you can taste anything and can't feel anything...they are worth their weight in gold.

However, I have to say that if you are looking for more than the food, and are really looking for the whole burger experience, you have to go to the Heart Attack Grill in Arizona and get a Quadruple Bypass. Check out their link...

Heart Attack Grill

Now this is a real burger experience.

Ahh the Ramly! Now that's a good burger.

Back when I was in high school, there was a milkbar down the road that we went to during lunch breaks. I swear it was the best slider I have ever had. My friends and I called it the "Squishy Burger", due to the way the owner made it.

It consisted of nothing special, beef mince, lettuce, beetroot, tomato, cheese, onions, well buttered grilled buns (the cheese was grilled on the buns), and barbecue sauce. The dude would get the beef mince ball, dip it into the deep fryer oil, place it on the hot plate and then squish the ball until it was just over half a cm thick (hence part of the name). Once the patty was cooked, the salad was piled on the patty, and drizzled with barbecue sauce. The bun would be on top, squished down (leaving four finger holes in the bun!) and then placed on the bottom bun. Now here's the weird part... sometimes he'd life the burger without first sliding the spatula underneath!! How the heck he did that we'll never know. A burger with the lot added bacon, egg, and pineapple.

It's probably been a good 10 years since I've had one, and the memory is still strong... think I'll go and see if the dude is still open...

TOMMY'S. period.

In the range are In-n-out and fatburger.

Just had one from Five Guys last week, very good, but would need to have more to get them ranked.