Need input for building a Walk-In Humidor

edameff

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello to all, yes I am back after a long sabbatical. Due to work, personal issues, but most importantly building my smoking parlor and humidor I now have some unveiling to do. I have spent close to

Anyone who lives in a town with both Punta (as in La Punta) and Gorda (as in Coronas Gordas) and smokes Cuban cigars, who likes my ideas and would build me a shrine of EL's is a "sonofabitch" who, I h

.... cool huh? -LOL Calling ones self Piggy opens up a corridor of endless opportunities even the mentally challenged, like.... me!!!! :peace:

Piggy, you do have some pretty neat and interesting stuff. I'd love to see a somewhat exhaustive showing of your swag in the "Cigar Toys" thread - your Dupont lighters, cool ashtrays, etc. Some of your stuff just stands out, in a good and cool way.

Thanks for sharing!

Piggy, you do have some pretty neat and interesting stuff. I'd love to see a somewhat exhaustive showing of your swag in the "Cigar Toys" thread - your Dupont lighters, cool ashtrays, etc. Some of your stuff just stands out, in a good and cool way.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the complements mate. You guys have seen most of my hardware... Piggy ashtray, flashing bra and panty lighter, custom firearms, mutated farm animals, all the stuff that makes Isla PigFish home! -LOL

Oh, have a safe and fun trip. Don't mention my name, you might end up in the gulag! -Piggy

• 11 months later...

Hello to all, yes I am back after a long sabbatical. Due to work, personal issues, but most importantly building my smoking parlor and humidor I now have some unveiling to do. I have spent close to a thousand hours researching this subject, both on line and traveling to different tobacconists around the globe. I have lost 20 years from my life, almost suffered a divorce and a mental breakdown but the construction is finally complete! Truly I have worked hard to suppress the agony of building since our house was completed in 1998, this allowed for 12 years to dull the memories and once again tackle this awful world. I have a few finishing touches that I need to complete (I flew to North Carolina to buy the furniture...can someone tell me why it takes 4 months to make a chair!!!), and the furniture should be here within the next 4-6 weeks. I can't hold back any more so I am going to release two "Spy Shots" to my FOH family who have given me incredible input. Remember these are just a taste, stay tuned for more over the coming weeks.

It's great to be back

!post-6377-0-63670400-1326151071.jpg

post-6377-0-59964000-1326151152.jpg

• Like 2

Good god all mighty you built heaven on earth! Seriously man that is gorgeous beyond words. Jealous would be a extreme understatement.

Way to go Doc!!

(Altar? :lol3: )

Colt, I have a Grand Reserva just for you, all you have to do is come down and smoke it with me...the alter lives!!!!!

Emil, firstly, glad to see you around and posting again. Welcome back, doc.

Secondly.....

HOLY GEESUS SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL AND ALL THAT IS HOLY COWABUNGA BATMAN!!!!

That is awesome looking, Emil! Just that little taste of what you've built there definitely looks amazing. It sounds like it was an extraordinary test of will then, but it looks like it was well worth it. That looks like something that's out of a professional cigar shop, not someone's home! It just looks divine.

I can't wait to see the whole kit and kaboodle then! Well done!

I am flabbergasted!! :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:

That's a cigar room I dream about. I never expect to see one actually built.

I see you took your time on it as it is very professional looking. Well done! :clap: